Suspension section on this forum? please...

noid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been covered (asked). But can we have a section on this forum for suspension discusions only. I know it's concidered "performance" but if we could have a deticated section it would make searching so much easier. Thanks mike

If no speaks up it's not going to happen. So please people respond either way. I think it would good for all. I want to make my truck handle better. And having a section deticated would handling would help everyone.

i would like some info on handling, im not use to driving somthing so nimble, im sure you will all laugh at me but i would like to slow steering down a bit:dontknow: the slightest little twitch and wam you changed lanes. guess i just got used to old 4x4's over the years, anyone else have any thoughts:dontknow:

To keep the forum for having hundreds of section (suspension, forced induction, naturally aspirated, engines, brakes, transmissions, etc..) you can use the search button and search for 'suspension'. All posts re: suspension will be in either general, or performance.

Thanks for the request :)

Patrick

Well I have had this RC cab for 1 week and unless the road is good this truck is all over the place! I mean ALL OVER THE PLACE!. Too much unsprung wieght?

Steve

RedSrt007 said:
To keep the forum for having hundreds of section (suspension, forced induction, naturally aspirated, engines, brakes, transmissions, etc..) you can use the search button and search for 'suspension'. All posts re: suspension will be in either general, or performance.

Thanks for the request :)

Patrick

I agree and disagree. I understand what your saying about having too many sections on a forum. Suspension is different than "make it go fast" or transmissons. It's a totaly diferent aspect of our trucks. And to be honest. I want to get the handling part taken care of before I do any more go fast mods. Having one section to go to instead of doing a search would make it alot easier for everyone. I am not suggesting moving all the old post into the new section. just let it be born and start from there.

Nowwhat said:
ok but I only have 2 of those covered so you will have to join in....:D

RAOTFLMAO!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Well, that's one opinion...some would say you have all three covered, but then what do they know. :dontknow: :confused: ;) :p

Texas Yellow Fever said:
RAOTFLMAO!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Well, that's one opinion...some would say you have all three covered, but then what do they know. :dontknow: :confused: ;) :p

I've been called knucklehead so many times I thought it was my middle name until I was 12....:dontknow:

how bout we all learn to use the search button? or just start a thread if you have a particular question....ok that was easy, whats the next task?

MUTT said:
how bout we all learn to use the search button? or just start a thread if you have a particular question....ok that was easy, whats the next task?

Telling you to keep your opinions to yourself.:thefinger: :D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back