Temple Tx, oct 24th

i wish i could've went to macon but i can't get off work for it, we have to use up our vaction by the end of the year so all the days filled up pretty quick, i'm hoping to make it to one next year

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
i wish i could've went to macon but i can't get off work for it, we have to use up our vaction by the end of the year so all the days filled up pretty quick, i'm hoping to make it to one next year

Bummer.. Welp I do know I am going to pick up a polished intake from a local member. I thought of you when I found out. Perhaps we could GTG one day and you can supervise me putting it on. Cause I won't have the stones to do it by myself.:eek:

Venom Power said:
Bummer.. Welp I do know I am going to pick up a polished intake from a local member. I thought of you when I found out. Perhaps we could GTG one day and you can supervise me putting it on. Cause I won't have the stones to do it by myself.:eek:
yeah, just call me up it's really simple just gotta take your time

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
yeah, just call me up it's really simple just gotta take your time

Great, then we'll make a day of it. How far are you from Houston? I'll bring my slow smoked brisket all wrapped up and ready to eat.

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
i'm about 3 hours away

3 hours in which direction? I just picked up a brand new set of Bassani headers.. Looks like that's going to be a priority for the moment over the polished intake manifold. I also have a CAI from JMB to install as well. And soon afterwards I will go to the dealership to install the 4.56's destined to be in my possession as soon as I get back. Looks like a lot of upgrades happening at once.

3 hours nort west of you, i suggest getting a set of new plug wires when you do the header instal just in case you factory wires break, mine broke and the truck only had 21,000 miles on it and in which case it bout be easy to do the intake at the same time since the intake needs to come off to do the plug wires

Okay here is the Vid of my 12.58 outside the Jeep from the staging area, I LOVE when a guy tells my buddy filming to go buy one (Jeep) for his Mom eveyone assumes I will get butt hutt because the TBSS can do a burnout and I can't (AWD) wait a second or 2 after I launch and hear eveyone reaction-PRICELESS

OUTSIDE:

MY VIEW FROM INSIDE:

the reaction is great:rock: he was like "wow he just left him" hahahah, the in car mount looked pretty steady even with the launch your jeep gets what kinda mount is it??

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
the reaction is great:rock: he was like "wow he just left him" hahahah, the in car mount looked pretty steady even with the launch your jeep gets what kinda mount is it??

It's a flex-pod you can get them at Best Buy for 20.00 they hold digital cameras and the legs bend and can wrap around the "O-SHHIT" Handle-LOL

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back