Texas bunch Dyno #s and pics

FATJACK said:
Who owns that ole black R/C rustbucket??:D :D

:aetsch:

Just wait old man im going to install ernies nos system real soon ;) besides that black truck also doubled as the burger making station:rock:

Ironhead said:
:aetsch:

Just wait old man im going to install ernies nos system real soon ;) besides that black truck also doubled as the burger making station:rock:

yeah it did. those were some great burgers :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

texas058.jpg

Wheres the pic of the :burnout:? LOL

505'sFastestViper. said:
tha is a way safe tune very conservative....hell you could pick up another 30 hp by leaning it out....but like i said its very safe
Im not to big in racing but To me Id perfer it being safe lol. Its nice to know its capable of more. How lean do you run yours?

If i were to spray it would only be a 50 shot. But like i stated wasn't sure because i never been in a car that sprayed.
Thanks 505'sFastestViper.

sim333 said:
Im not to big in racing but To me Id perfer it being safe lol. Its nice to know its capable of more. How lean do you run yours?
i am turboed so my afs are WAY richer then that!!!;) ;) ;)
but like i said as long as your happy buddy that is all that matters!!!!

damn looks like a good turn out....wish i could have made it :( sucks really really sucks but o well. and yeah those are kinda low numbers i would have blown ya all outta the water! lol just playing! damn i really miss hanging out with you fellas

get with someone in your area Simms, bump up the compression a bit, your probably a touch low, but bump iit up a tad to about 10.5 to 1 and you'll get alot more than you would with a 50 shot,

Tooloe said:
damn looks like a good turn out....wish i could have made it :( sucks really really sucks but o well. and yeah those are kinda low numbers i would have blown ya all outta the water! lol just playing! damn i really miss hanging out with you fellas
What #s do yall think i should of been around?

505'sFastestViper. said:
dont worry about numbers every dyno is dif bud dont get caughtup in the numbers you will end up like me:D :D :D :D
I would have to say your doing pretty good:congrats:
If I could I would :D

sim333 said:
What #s do yall think i should of been around?

Rottenronnies Sig:

2005 N.A. Quad Cab 1/4 Mile World Record Holder

Striker Heads, Jesels, Mild Custom Roller
Ronnie's Billet Under-Drive Crank Pulley
B&B Exhaust (No Headers)
Fstjack Ported Throttle Body
Chris Jensen Tune
Custom Automatic
577/607

DETAILS:
http://www.vimeo.com/8662709

Last edited:
Ramchargerguy said:
Rottenronnies Sig:

2005 N.A. Quad Cab 1/4 Mile World Record Holder

Striker Heads, Jesels, Mild Custom Roller
Ronnie's Billet Under-Drive Crank Pulley
B&B Exhaust (No Headers)
Fstjack Ported Throttle Body
Chris Jensen Tune
Custom Automatic
577/607

DETAILS:
http://www.vimeo.com/8662709

he is also running 10.5-1 compression too ,,,that makes a huge diff

Last edited:
JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
get with someone in your area Simms, bump up the compression a bit, your probably a touch low, but bump iit up a tad to about 10.5 to 1 and you'll get alot more than you would with a 50 shot,
Ill have to look into that.

you can run 10.5:1 all day on 93!! It's all in the tune and combustion chamber efficiency. I'd imagine strikers can make more compression due to that fact.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back