Texas GTG March 16,2013 Temple, Texas/Little River Raceway

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with the track owners and we will have the track from 1-6 on Saturday :burnout: Kirk even said he'd put together a "Viper Truck Shootout" just for our Get Together!!!:rock: We can do it bracket style or heads up.

I'm thinking folks can be rolling in mid morning, we do a group lunch somewhere, then meet&greet at the track followed by some friendly SRT10 Viper Ram grudge racing, then I think for those interested, a nice Hill Country Cruise of Viper Trucks :)

So, a preliminary Schedule of Events would look like this:

Saturday March 16th, 2013 Texas GTG

11:00am - Arrive in Temple, Tx and join the other members driving in at BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse on I-35
3550 S. General Bruce Dr. Temple, Tx

11-1:00pm - Lunch at BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse.

1:00 pm- 5:00pm - Racing/Meeting other members/Conversation(bullshitin :)

5:00pm - 7:00pm - Cruise through the edge of the Hill Country with a posse of Viper Trucks scaring inferior motor vehicles as we rumble past :)

7:00 - Farewells and drinks for those interested before headed home.

Look forward to meeting many new faces and reuniting with members we haven't seen in awhile :) :beer:

Here's a list so far of possible attendees :

C'mon guys and gals we have to make this a Texas sized GTG!! Oklahoma, Kansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Colorado, speak up!! Track day, Meet and Greet, Cruise, an all around great time Texas style.

1. Venomous1 Racing
2. OnceBit (if its a non work weekend)
3. ArrestmeRed04 Justin
4. MoparViper
5. Lethal Hemi
6. Doworkson
7. Shorty
8. ViPolar ( non -internet member)
9. Shogun Tx
10. HotrodJim
11. MJD91
12. TXViperpowered

Last edited:
I wish there were more people around here to do somthing like this, sounds like a blast!

That would be awesome but isn't Justin going?

He is but he and I have no editing skills. Well, at least I don't. Haha! Wade (Tooloe) was good at that stuff. Wonder if we can send you files and you could edit and make us a vid?

He is but he and I have no editing skills. Well, at least I don't. Haha! Wade (Tooloe) was good at that stuff. Wonder if we can send you files and you could edit and make us a vid?

Oh ok I mistook the two. Sending large video files is almost impossible and very time consuming. Sending the raw video via mail is a much better idea. Either way I'd be happy to attend your GTG if you guys can put together a plan and arrangements for me to do the video.

Oh ok I mistook the two. Sending large video files is almost impossible and very time consuming. Sending the raw video via mail is a much better idea. Either way I'd be happy to attend your GTG if you guys can put together a plan and arrangements for me to do the video.

With the amount if folks hopefully Attending maybe we can devise a fast plan. :rock:

come get me in houston...I will be there for a class that week

Really? That would be cool but think you'll need to rent a car, lol. Justin and I always go to Houston and that would be crazy to have a CenTex GTG and still drive to Houston, lmfao. :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back