Texas Motor Speedway Laps For Charity 2012-May 19

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
This has been a favorite of VTCOA members in the Great State of Texas for years. $30 for 3 laps around the Texas Motor Speedway at speeds around 100mph ( More if you play right ;) and get your pic taken in Winner's Circle.
All proceeds go the the Children's Charity Network. You can do these Laps of 3 as many times as you'd like and they usually set up CAR CLUBS/FORUMS to run in groups. In other words, a flock of SRT10s tearing up the speedway!
I won't be able to attend I don't think, but this is a must do for any of you that have never done this, and most that have will be there to do it again.

Post up if you can make it! Usually DFW Ramz meet at Bone Daddys for lunch and head to the track from there.:D

Here's more info per the website.

May 01, 2012

Exciting things are happening at Speedway Children’s Charities at Texas Motor Speedway! After raising over $320,000 during our April events, we are looking forward to the next event on our line up. On May 19th we will be hosting one of the fan favorites, Laps for Charity!

This is the only time this year that you have the rare opportunity to drive your personal vehicle on “The Great American Speedway!â€￾ TM. After you take your laps, you can have your picture taken in Victory Lane.

Laps will be conducted for Car Clubs (by reservation only) from 5 p.m.-7 p.m. and for the public from 7p.m. -10p.m. No reservation is needed for the general public time.

VIP Packages are available! This package includes 5 laps around the track, dinner for two at The Speedway Club, A photograph in victory lane and two event t-shirts.

What could be a better way to start your summer than driving your car on the 1.5 mile superspeedway all while helping give back to children in need in North Texas!

For more information, to make your reservations, or to volunteer at this event please call 817-215-8421.

Dang I need to try and make it! Mopar show and drags in fort worth and this all in the same wknd!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back