Thanks Everyone for the TOTM Win!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are such an idiot ,,ill tell you what ,you pay for the car fax and ill post it so you can show what a moron you are ,,i never had a salvage title ,that is what you made up just because you dislike me and at least i have a truck ,,unlike you .you sound like a broken record that just keeps skipping back and forth ,,,i do think it should be a supporting member only vote though ,,that way the one post and vote thing willl not be an issue ever again

I do like you your one of my favorite guys on here it's just ball breaking !!!

You are such an idiot ,,ill tell you what ,you pay for the car fax and ill post it so you can show what a moron you are ,,i never had a salvage title ,that is what you made up just because you dislike me and at least i have a truck ,,unlike you .you sound like a broken record that just keeps skipping back and forth ,,,i do think it should be a supporting member only vote though ,,that way the one post and vote thing willl not be an issue ever again

I have to disagree with the supporting member only vote ..There are a lot of long time contributing members that are not paid subscribers....
I do think that the one posters should not be allowed to vote ! Maybe it should be operated like someone that wants to sell something on here .. You must have at least a set number of posts to be able to vote in the polls .

i think 6month+ members should only be able to vote....great win jack i voted 4 ya

Again, with all respect, I have to disagree. This month was fun, regardless of where and how the votes occur, FATJack and RAMDUDE did the community proud by having a very entertaining TOTM, the rules are just fine the way they are....:drool:

Again, with all respect, I have to disagree. This month was fun, regardless of where and how the votes occur, FATJack and RAMDUDE did the community proud by having a very entertaining TOTM, the rules are just fine the way they are....:drool:

So if I go on all the Social networks , FB, TWITTER , all the truck and car forums, all my clients and friends everywhere and tell them to come join and vote for me .... That is ok ???? That is 1 vote from people that are not going to contribute any thing to the purpose of this site.... If that's the case I nominate myself every month for the rest of eternity for the TTOM and the TTOY....:D

So if I go on all the Social networks , FB, TWITTER , all the truck and car forums, all my clients and friends everywhere and tell them to come join and vote for me .... That is ok ???? That is 1 vote from people that are not going to contribute any thing to the purpose of this site.... If that's the case I nominate myself every month for the rest of eternity for the TTOM and the TTOY....:D

It would be an interesting discussion, but I would prefer not to do it on this thread, if thats OK:eek:

I don't agree. If everyone that voted this month, voted every month. The TOTM run would probably look like this one
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f7/feb-2009-vtcoa-truck-month-vote-now-40734/ most months. A good hard fought battle and a lot of fun. This month was a good example of just how much fun the TOTM can be and I for one thank both FATJack and RAMDUDE for the fun. Good to see the spirit back in the TOTM and I really don't care why people vote for who they do, just as long as they vote. This is a competition after all.

FATJack and RAMDUDE, brought the voters to the table, a bunch of new member is the process, it's all good :D

Cheers :D

j

(RAMDUDE, I know we don't get along, however, I really enjoyed this battle. Thank You, sincerly)

Dude thanks, I know we had a little problem in the past but I don't hate you or nothing like that. sometimes I just let my anger get the best of me. I still would like a dash plaque :D

Congrats FatJack :rock::rock: this was a nail biter for sure, it was fun. All of the BS aside.

I had fun with it. win or lose it's all in fun, and fun it was :D:D:D

Hell I still even love ironhead too.

I think the first post voters was at an absolute minimum. The Mods could probably check on that and tell us for sure.

This month was a hell of a lot of fun and I want to congratulate RamDude on a VERY close second.(Although we both know Bergman had the best looking truck of the three!!)

Thanks again for all the good members that voted.

Last edited:
I think the first post voters was at an absolute minimum. The Mods could probably check on that and tell us for sure.

This month was a hell of a lot of fun and I want to congratulate RamDude on a ERY close second.(Although we both know Bergman had the best looking truck of the three!!)

Thanks again for all the good members that voted.

I agree Bergman's truck was the better of the 2 black trucks , Not to mention I am a Black truck owner and am a bit bias. Bergman should have received more votes ( My opinion ).. That's the popular part of the TTOM ... I did not like that pretty much of all the one posters voted for Ramdude,,, Tells me something.... But it was not enough for a win . It was still a fun TTOM and You pulled ahead and Won Jack :rock::rock::rock::rock:...I still think that Noobs should have a specific amount of posts before voting on polls....It reminds me of the Florida hanging chads... Just my 2 cents and I don't believe I'm alone in my thinking :dontknow:
But again Jack, Congrats even with the one posters you won.... I can't believe I voted for a RED truck and the slowest color with the fastest 60 :burnout: All 3 Trucks are Damn nice :rock::rock::rock:

Admins have extra skills.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back