Thanks Everyone for the TOTM Win!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FATJACK, Mar 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Car Parts
  1. RAMDUDE

RAMDUDE DOGFATHER Supporting Member

why don't you say it, don't beat around the bush buddy.

you think I cheated ???? say it, be a man.

for you info. another member on here, did a invite to diesel guys, and others. thats where alot of new members came from.

you knowit was really funny seeing a newmember named, MRSIRONHEAD. did I say a word, No.

let's not play the point and blame game. it's sad that jack still won, and people like you are still not happy.

This is why this was really not a lot of fun, cause of comments like this. Think what you want, I don't care. there was nothing up for grabs.

2. VIPR PWR

VIPR PWR Well-Known Member Supporting Member

If I was blaming you or saying you cheated , I would have said it out right ,, I know another member invited others from other forums. Don't assume and read into it personally it wasn't aimed at you.

3. RAMDUDE

Okay.

I hope next month's will have as many vote's as this did.

4. VIPR PWR

VIPR PWR Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I hope so too ... It was a good race to the finish.... And all the trucks were very nice !:rock::rock:

5. yellowfever#154

yellowfever#154 Full Access Member

I understand that, but how do you know who voted for who?

6. Ironhead

Ironhead Full Access Member

first off why is it ok for you to have one post and a vote and no one else ,,second ,,my wife was a member here since 2011 ,,,she had to re-registar because she forgot her password ,,dont beleive me ,,look for MsIronhead ,,that was her firsts screen name its still there ,,,and how do you know WHO she voted for ,,,

Your just sore you lost ,,to a better man than you will ever be !
    I also think there should be 50 plus posts before you could vote ,,but it is what it is !

7. RAMDUDE

I don't care about your wife, really not anything. Don't care if she has 100 account's.

I just made a point thats all. I'm not sore bro, congrats to jack.

it's a picture on the forum for a month :dontknow: you are such a drama queen really, you take everything to heart.

And learn how to spell, my god. You are like what 50+ years old and have grammer skills of 6 year old. Not saying I'm the best, but.

google is free, use it.

8. Ironhead

Now thats funny because after your rant that got deleted i would say you are the drama queen ,,you use my wife as an example and talk crap when i respond about it ,,,,,,when you have nothing else to pop back at me with you bash my typing ,,which right now is on my smart phone with tiny buttons ,and i was unaware you were the spelling police here ,,but if that makes you feel better rock on lol

9. RAMDUDE

Bro. You use any little excuse to try and smash on me. I didn't say anything bad about your wife, get over yourself. You retarted looking rocky balboa lol. Don't put your blame on the phone, they have spell check on them. Geeeez you are a cranky old bastard ain't you. I don't think you understand, I'm not mad that I lost at all. You just keep trying to rub it in or something. It's not that I'm spelling police. But a grown man that talks as much as you, should have better grammar.

10. Ironhead

ok English major ,,,at least i don't look like a retarded dog waiting for a biscuit lol

11. RAMDUDE

LOL. that's a good one bro :rock:

what ever that may look like ?????

enjoy your weekend.

12. 505'sFastestViper.

505'sFastestViper. Full Access Member

it seems like ramdude is always starting crap maybe he should change his user name again ...hhahahaha

13. RAMDUDE

Oh hey buddy, no that won't happen again.

whats funny ???? I would like to know.

talk to you soon buddy.

14. 505'sFastestViper.

505'sFastestViper. Full Access Member

you have my number.... I even except collect calls:burnout:

15. RAMDUDE

Don't worry my friend, you will get your call.

I'm working on that right now :)

16. 06CCDMAX

06CCDMAX Full Access Member

I was one of em invited in. Who I voted for was up to me and me alone. There are 3 nice looking trucks, I liked RamDude's truck the most. The other black truck was very nice, I just wasn't feeling the mini-mirrors but hey, that's why you have a poll, different opinions. I saw the whole rant before it got deleted and I have to say as a neutral 3rd parts, I doubt any of the 3 were cheating. Now that said, Ironhead, you have been really bitchy about this whole cheating thing, makes me wonder what YOU are up to. 8 votes appeared in the last hours of the last day. No one posted up who voted. I'll say flat out if any cheating happened, those last 8 were from Ironhead to get his buddy into the lead or to spite Ramdude. (And If I were FatJack I'd rather loose legitimately than win with cheating votes by another member.)

Last edited: Apr 1, 2012
  17. Ironhead

go to hell a$$wipe ,,i did not do 8 votes i only had one vote ,,,make sure you know what your talking about before you say crap like that you jackhead ,,you got proof i voted 8 times ,,if you dont shut the hell up ,,the only thing i said was when i ran and won totm ,my wife voted for me and all hell broke loose claiming i was cheating because my wife voted ,,and she has been a member on this forum for three years ,,,you are an IDIOT, in this round of totm i bet there were 20 plus 1 post and votes in it ,,i got your bitchie swinging between my legs you punk,quit liking your buddys nuts and go back to the rock you crawled out from under !

Last edited: Apr 1, 2012
  18. 06CCDMAX

^This would be that overly defensive nature I talk of. I don't know if you did it, never said you did. But I don't beat around bushes, you sure look the likely candidate with so much attack and defense on the subject.

Whatever, Fatjack seems like a nice guy, and has an awesome picture. I don't crawl under rocks BTW, I crawl OVER them. :D

19. 06CCDMAX

I GOT MAIL!

I will take this under advisement. :D

20. Ironhead

you idiot your the one who just posted i voted 8 times ,and you accuse me of cheating and you think I'm not going to respond to that ,,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.