Thanks RedSRT007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venomprincess

Reaction score
Hey guys! I have to thank RedSRT007 for letting me know about this site via PM...even though I didn't receive it (it was full of blanks and stars) and sorry bout you getting banned (hope it wasn't because you were looking out for me and letting me know bout this site) at least I knew there was an even better site. I had to find out via email. Which is better. Missed ya!

I know a few people were asking / looking for ya, so I figure I'd Pm you :D

Enjoy and have fun

-Red

I know. I think it happened for a reason. If I were there during that time...I would have been banned forever and I prob wouldn't even have a chance to know bout this site.

Venomprincess said:
I know. I think it happened for a reason. If I were there during that time...I would have been banned forever and I prob wouldn't even have a chance to know bout this site.
Yeah the Shit happend for a reason ! :mad: :mad: One day I will let you know all about it:cool:

Thanks for the PM too man...I'll probably get banned for writing this. I think they're watching!!! :rolleyes: LOL

QueLocura said:
Thanks for the PM too man...I'll probably get banned for writing this. I think they're watching!!! :rolleyes: LOL
Banned from what ? That place has turned into a cancer..is it true what they did to Rokt ?:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back