The Official Exhaust Sound Clip Thread

Venom Power

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's right folks, whatever you're running under that thing, and you have a sound clip or video, post it up. I'll start.

Bassani headers, all four cats, PowerStick mufflers, Magnaflow tips and JMB CAI.. (the boxer briefs were extra props).

Last edited:
:rock: :rock: :rock: sweeeeeeet:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

thought the blurr was my eyes hurting and stinging from the sight of those legs:D

now whars Eric & 500snakz??????

hey Antknee. might want to post that on the Classic Chamber site:rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats:

Where's the Classic Chambers site? I will have to capture another vid because only VTCoA members get the privilage to see me in my unmentionables. Everybody else has to pay.:D

GADodgetech said:
Where are the fuzzy pink slippers??:D :D

the pink bunny suit would have been PRICELESS, lmao :rock: :rock: :rock:

link to classic in the thread from Stinker "powerstick"

Last edited:
Believe me, I was looking everywhere for the slippers and bunny suit. That's why I was stripped down. :dontknow: But it was already getting dark so I had to hurry.

:rock: I'm here lurking. I think I may get a set of powersticks now that I have heard how they sound on a mostly stock 10. Gotta be careful what ya put on a v10, could end up sounding like sheeeet.
Thanks for the posts guys.
Keep em coming...:rock: :marchmellow: :rock: :congrats:

Yallz mean to tell me there's no other sound clips or exhaust drive by vids out there with more than 10,000 members on this forum? :rolleyes:Pah-leeze dudes..

MBRP Single front cats gutted. Bassanni shorties

Second one's a little long but the note is worth it............ Pay no mind to the numbers..... ironhead jinxed the dyno that day :)

Full Billy Boat System

- Long Tube Headers
- Catless Mids
- 3" Catback Exhaust
- CAI + SCT

Here are some videos from the BATRAM video I made along with a few other odds and ends. WOT bursts, start up, idle, 100mph fly by, nothing hardcore, just a little of everything. Hopefully it helps some members in their exhaust decision. I wanted the deepest exhaust system for my truck and IMO, the B&B is just that. :)

Cheers,
Carl
THE BATRAM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSRSXUx9Q4k

:)

Sounds great! Carl is that magnaflow?

Real nice video!

Nevermind.......... that billy boat sounds like it cost's ;)

bigike said:
Sounds great! Carl is that magnaflow?

Real nice video!
Thanks mate, I'm real happy. As usual, photos/videos never do justice. :)

Everyone should pitch in and we should sticky this sombitch.
A thread like this would been useful for almost every member here at one stage. ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back