The Official "Help SANTEEN install his Paxton" thread

Make sure you have a start up tune from Torrie before you start her up. You might wash down the cylinders if the tune is not set up for the 65 lbs injectors.

LitemUp said:
Make sure you have a start up tune from Torrie before you start her up. You might wash down the cylinders if the tune is not set up for the 65 lbs injectors.
Hey Alex, should be getting it the tune from him tomorrow or tuesday, I hope.

FATJACK said:
GoodGodamighty Steve, crank the damned thing already!!
Jack, Joy won't leave me alone. Plus, Clint decided it was more important to go to New England and watch our sorry ass Dolphins get beat by the patriots, rather than help me finish.:dontknow: :D

SANTEEN said:
Jack, Joy won't leave me alone. Plus, Clint decided it was more important to go to New England and watch our sorry ass Dolphins get beat by the patriots, rather than help me finish.:dontknow: :D
When you are on your knees tonite saying your blessings be sure and thank God for Joy:rock: :rock:

I still think when she sobers up and gets a good look at you, well just let me send you my address.:D :D

Well, got the injectors in finally, thanks to Chubbs:marchmellow: , who overnighted me an injector clip that I lost and my dealer told me it would take 4 - 5 days to get. Got the 2 bar map sensor in and torrie's base Paxton tune installed. Truck runs fine with the larger injectors and Torrie's tune. I'll start mounting the Paxton this weekend, now that I know the Larger injectors work on the truck.

kickinassrt-10 said:
This sounds like too much work to blow an engine up:D:D:D:D:D

Or to be sticking it into a QC :D

FATJACK said:
I agree Steve, that was rude and inconsiderate!!!:mad: :mad:
I'll take shit like that from you Jack all day long.:) Now as far as Dan and Wes go....They can kiss my ass. Actually, they might like it. :D But you're right, it's turning into a project. I guess that's a small price to pay when buying a used kit.

kickinassrt-10 said:
This sounds like too much work to blow an engine up:D:D:D:D:D
You need to stop worrying about me and figure out the noise from your engine.:D Did you get it fixed yet?

just take your time and do it right. dont let these guys rush you.

eddie102870 said:
just take your time and do it right. dont let these guys rush you.

We have been pushing him in the right directions. Pulling the pan for instance. :D

SANTEEN said:
I'll take shit like that from you Jack all day long.:) Now as far as Dan and Wes go....They can kiss my ass. Actually, they might like it. :D But you're right, it's turning into a project. I guess that's a small price to pay when buying a used kit.
i didn't do shit....butt munch:p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back