The Official JTSVP Venom Shifter List

. Venom Power
2.Supercub
3.SERPENT
4.Geodriller
6.[/QUOT

Hey Stink, I can put that venom shifter ball on ur shifter without any problems right? Also I still have never seen a pic of the shifter. Is ther one out there?

Hey Stink, For that PCM u can make sure NOT to sell one to Sportbad.

I want to be the only NR out theere with one of ur shifters.

JK SPORTBAD Nice NR:rock:

1.Venom Power
2.Supercub
3.SERPENT
4.Geodriller
5.Sportbad
6.Chris aka Viper - [paid]

dotn have them yet buddy, but its aluminum and has a stick sticking out of the top you hold on to:p

but not yet man, I really dont want to post up a pic untill I actually have them in my hand , completly and are for sale, but should be here soon man:rock:

[QUOT

Hey Stink, I can put that venom shifter ball on ur shifter without any problems right? [/QUOTE]

bump

yup, and actually I got in a number of balls man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! today , so I got your balls in my hand!!!!!!:argh::argh::argh::D[/QUOTE]

I thought somethin felt funny.

That is awsome, are the front badges for the 06,s done yet, is it all coming together wit the lights?

After i finish lunch i am goin outside to debadge the truck and put the back viper badge on. Hopefully post pics later. Thanks stink, ytou r the man:rock:

yup, and actually I got in a number of balls man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! today , so I got your balls in my hand!!!!!!:argh::argh::argh::D

That is awsome, are the front badges for the 06,s done yet, is it all coming together wit the lights?

After i finish lunch i am goin outside to debadge the truck and put the back viper badge on. Hopefully post pics later. Thanks stink, ytou r the man:rock:[/QUOTE]

workin on the 06 badge buddy, but will send on your balls and bulbs, and keep ya up on the badge, gotta figure where yours went? LOL , either that or I will get you one of the new ones we are doing brohan

After i finish lunch i am goin outside to debadge the truck and put the back viper badge on. Hopefully post pics later. Thanks stink, ytou r the man:rock:

workin on the 06 badge buddy, but will send on your balls and bulbs, and keep ya up on the badge, gotta figure where yours went? LOL , either that or I will get you one of the new ones we are doing brohan[/QUOTE]

better yet eat your lunch and get my powdercoating done :fight:

workin on the 06 badge buddy, but will send on your balls and bulbs, and keep ya up on the badge, gotta figure where yours went? LOL , either that or I will get you one of the new ones we are doing brohan

better yet eat your lunch and get my powdercoating done :fight:[/QUOTE]

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I like the sounds of that last part, are you doin black and chrome as an option on the new ones? woops just realized im stealin this thread

I will stop now....sorry

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back