The Smoking Tire

Don't like the reporter calling our babies "useless" and "good for a laugh" Yankee go home. :chain:

He was in the right color tho. :D

I really wish he could have driven a RC, a QC in mostly stock form is a dog sadly. Plus the 24's arent helping lol. The 22's are already big enough, guess they werent TX big enough though. Is this a forum member?

Any press is good press. I personally love my quad cab auto. These trucks are just plain ridiculous. The only thing I don't like while driving it is speed limits. He did have a big smile plastered all over his face while driving, that is a compliment.

I shot a Matt a email he said he'd love to drive an RC. Anybody in Cali want to let him drive theirs?

I also agree with the press, nobody talks about our trucks anymore other then us.

I shot a Matt a email he said he'd love to drive an RC. Anybody in Cali want to let him drive theirs?

I also agree with the press, nobody talks about our trucks anymore other then us.

He can come to Calgary! He can drive mine! Rottenronnie's NA QC would change his opinion!

i offered in his article conversation if he was ever in Las Vegas, didn't know where he was from. there are a lot of trucks in Cali

2 big tools. "It's just a regular truck with a Viper engine"
Them 2 don't deserve to drive a 10.

I know someone in CA that has an RC & QC. I am sure he will let him drive the RC.

Um did anyone else notice the illegal badly cracked windshield?

These two are kinda like beavis and butthead with a couple of GoPros :/

Last edited:
We will have to get Ronnie's new build to a track this year.:)

who knows, every track altitude/weather is different. a guy at Mile High doesn't have a chance against someone from virginia beach

So true.

Very few performance enthusiasts seem to realize how altitude drastically affects power.

The stock SRT-10 QCs routinely ran 15.3 - 15.4 in Calgary on an average day.

That's why guys like Trainman will wait until there is a good air day or even one that has a Density Altitude of BELOW sea-level, before making a pass for good numbers.
It makes a huge difference.

Last edited:
I made it through only two of his shows on Hulu before in shut his @!@#$%& off :thumpdown:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back