The Weather Man

Theol55

VTCoA Board
Reaction score
You guys back East think you have it bad?? Look what we have to deal with in So Cal!!

Wash The Truck. Drive it to the Beach. Go to the Mountains. You Know the tough Stuff.

KABC-7DAY_IE_w450.jpg

Just beware, the left coast could at anytime brake off and float away from the rest of the USA. :rock: Then we would not have jackwagons melting down their guns for some silly sculpture. :chain:

You guys back East think you have it bad?? Look what we have to deal with in So Cal!!

Wash The Truck. Drive it to the Beach. Go to the Mountains. You Know the tough Stuff.

KABC-7DAY_IE_w450.jpg

Rick, I say this with all due respect, and I mean all due respect:

F*ck off :D

We get 3-4 of those days a week here in winter. The other 3-4 off and on are rain then 2 days of cold. Then back to sunny and warm. But like Shorty said, we don't run the risk of falling into the ocean LOL

We have the same weather here in Phoenix, and if Cali breaks off, we suddenly become beach front property owners. :D

You guys don't get it! Cali stands, The rest of the country breaks off and sinks into the Atlantic on it's way back to England!! Talk about GUN CONTROL!! Holy Crap!!

You guys don't get it! Cali stands, The rest of the country breaks off and sinks into the Atlantic on it's way back to England!! Talk about GUN CONTROL!! Holy Crap!!

Sad thing is....I still wouldnt wanna live in cali if that happened. :rock:

I watched the Weather Forecast for the East Coast this Morning and it reminded me of this, It's old but still funny...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDoEO6kSVEk]Statoil Commercial - Car Ice Scraping Gone Wrong. - YouTube[/ame]

Oh Ya, Out here it's....

KABC-7DAY_IE_w450.jpg

Refer to post #3 on this thread.

I'm about 30 seconds away from moving to the desert near Rancho Mirage where my dad is so I can ride motorcycles everyday and not have to deal with negative deg temp days and snow.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back