Throttle bodies and rain guards

mikeH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking to part with:
(1) OEM TB - make me an offer, I can't imagine shipping would be more that $5-8. It was taken off my truck @ 21,xxx miles.
(1) VTCOA edition single-blade TB - I bought it used from Justin, it has a small threaded piece welded on top from where they attached for boost reinforcement (on Doms truck I believe). It would be very easy to pop off and smooth over. (It doesn't affect performance at all). Only on my truck for about 3k miles.
(1) Set of REAR window rain guards. I accidentally purchased the Quad-cab kit and obviously have no use for the rear pieces. Unopened. Stick-on type.

Make me an offer!

I also have stock manifolds if anyone wants them, give me $50+shipping and they're yours! (To get an idea, the shipping would be calculated from NY)

For pics, shoot me an email at [email protected]

Last edited:
Pics of the throttle body?

Email sent, looks like I'll be ordering new rain guards entirely lol! do you want pics of the manifolds too? I'll run out to the garage (that's also where the front two rain guards are)

I'll take TB's Mike and possibly raingaurds. Are they AiutoVentshade? What brand?

I'm pretty sure these are the same ones...I don't even remember because I've had them since before I moved to Germany. Dodge RAM 1500 Vent Visor Rain Guards 4 Piece Set by Black Horse 14 Dgracc | eBay

Though, I did NOT pay that much shipping!! LOL! And they weren't described like that, which is why I thought they were for a reg cab.

I'll shoot you a reply in just a second Scott!

I'm pretty sure these are the same ones...I don't even remember because I've had them since before I moved to Germany. Dodge RAM 1500 Vent Visor Rain Guards 4 Piece Set by Black Horse 14 Dgracc | eBay

Though, I did NOT pay that much shipping!! LOL! And they weren't described like that, which is why I thought they were for a reg cab.

I'll shoot you a reply in just a second Scott!

Being they're not the ones that go in door seal the front may work for you. Put them up against door and see without removing tape.
Sounds good Mike, thanks sir

You are talking about stock intake manifold for our SRT-10, correct? How much to ship to OKC?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back