Thx Scott!

Thanks bro. That's the day it all started. Carrying that pulley must have done it. :burnout:
Look forward to your feedback. What other mods do you currently have? Try to change pulley only and witness results ;)

Thanks bro. That's the day it all started. Carrying that pulley must have done it. :burnout:
Look forward to your feedback. What other mods do you currently have? Try to change pulley only and witness results ;)

But that's the lightest pulley out there. :D:D get better soon. :beer:

The only mods I have are a Hennessy twin turbo set up and a STS rear mount turbo set up. Yep, TRI-turboed! :D Nah, I have a CAI, 170 stat, and a SCT tune.
So I guess I can remove the tune n run the pulley to see how the ol ass dyno feels! :)

The only mods I have are a Hennessy twin turbo set up and a STS rear mount turbo set up. Yep, TRI-turboed! :D Nah, I have a CAI, 170 stat, and a SCT tune.
So I guess I can remove the tune n run the pulley to see how the ol ass dyno feels! :)

Well two negatives do make a positive so maybe the tri turbo will work out lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back