Reaction score
hey boomer

i just got my order and all i can say is damn it looks good

thanks man

maybe next time i wont have to wait so long huh?:rock:

oh sorry

annodized door sills and seat lever just impressed how good this shit looks

makes me wanna order more shit:burnout:

i called him like two weeks ago about the same stuff , he was hard at wok filling orders. i was hopen he would call back soon to tell me to pay up and he would send out

they arent on the truck yet cause i work nights and just got home and found the box on the door step i can take pics now of them uninstalled......................................by the way can you believe my 06 hemi ram with 603 miles has no reverse

oh well here is how i got them

Attachments

• P6030017.JPG
    P6030017.JPG
    850.7 KB · Views: 76
nope this is just part of my order he is going to send the ones for the back doors next week

Had to have...don't forget to update your other post on the NFF site...wouldn't want those guys thinking you never got your chit' BTY...those look great, would like to see some installed pics!

Azmal said:
Damnit.... Those look good.... Now I have to get some >: [

That Bird Flu ain't shit compared to a bad case of Boomers Gothaveits.:eek: That stuff will empty your wallet faster:dontknow: than the flu will empty your colon.:eek: ;) :p :D

silverqc said:
i called him like two weeks ago about the same stuff , he was hard at wok filling orders. i was hopen he would call back soon to tell me to pay up and he would send out
pm your name & # bro, i will call and check in on everything

had_to_have_it said:
oh sorry

annodized door sills and seat lever just impressed how good this shit looks

makes me wanna order more shit:burnout:

Looks good Zollie....put 'em on so I can check them out in person and order me some black anodized and sell my billet ones.

slow91 said:
Looks good Zollie....put 'em on so I can check them out in person and order me some black anodized and sell my billet ones.

will do esh

thanks wazzup i went right over and did that

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back