Today was awesome!!! Won best of class 1986-2010

kennygene

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, been winning several trophies with my SRT lately but today was the best.
I won 1st place for year models 1986-2010 and I'm pumped!!!

8cefeb33.jpg

:congrats: :congrats: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :congrats: :congrats: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :congrats: :congrats: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :congrats: :congrats: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :congrats: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

ya can't beat a red Viper Truck:rock: :rock: :rock: :D

Yep, red is best...I wish the pic was better for you guys but it was just a quick phone shot.

kennygene said:
Yep, been winning several trophies with my SRT lately but today was the best.
I won 1st place for year models 1986-2010 and I'm pumped!!!

8cefeb33.jpg
Hey Kenne do some sit ups man! LOLOL
js mesin brohan:D

Great job Kenny!:rock: Where was the show? I was trying to find one yesterday but ended up working on one of the Regals. (Diann is going to enter one in the burnout contest in October).

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p i bet kenne is a can man tooo:D

Yep, those damn 12 oz cans get me down in the waist!!!

OnceBitten said:
Great job Kenny!:rock: Where was the show? I was trying to find one yesterday but ended up working on one of the Regals. (Diann is going to enter one in the burnout contest in October).

The car show was at Gassaway Days about 12 miles from me.
I'll be there for the show, no burnout contest for my Ram but maybe the Dart? Not sure yet, been saving some cash to buy another house so probably just the truck.
I'd lovve to see a GN burnout. I'm sure she can drive the hell out of it!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back