Tonneau Cover w/ 3 post wing

Jhazephae

Reaction score
Is there anyone that is in the business of selling their tonneau cover w/ 3 post wing (would love for it to be black but that's optional)??

Serious sellers only. The closer to GA the better.:D

Will someone get this Girl a wing already:D

I callx2 for ya they dont have any wings damn hemi guys:dontknow: :p
http://www.xtremeautosport.net/servlet/the-295/Dodge-Ram-SRT10-SRT/Detail

It is not the 3 post but will work with yours and unless someone can get you a mopar number this is the only Place i can find with them in stock. Link is for ordering if you want.

billlombardiramwsrtspoiler.jpg

VIPR PWR said:
Will someone get this Girl a wing already:D
lol, your so sweet!! Actually I plan to order the tonneau cover for the dealer but they aren't able to find part # for wing. So, don't need the tonneau cover, but I do need the 3 post wing.

did u try the other forums... srt10 forum?? may have something on there (some different ppl)

i got one with small damage but i live in texas take 600.00 for it paid over 800.00 for it came in damaged

Jhazephae said:
Is there anyone that is in the business of selling their tonneau cover w/ 3 post wing (would love for it to be black but that's optional)??

My friend has one. But it is slight far from. He is from Minneapolis. Would you like it?

Jhazephae said:

I'm in Savannah. PM Sent.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back