TONNEAU HARDWARE

WOLFRAM

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I finally got a tonneau for my '04, the guy said he had all the hardware, he didn't.

The bails for the laches and the pins for the lift rods were left on the truck when he sold it.

Could someone please send me some detailed pictures of these parts? So I can see what I need to fabup.

WOLFRAM said:
I finally got a tonneau for my '04, the guy said he had all the hardware, he didn't.

The bails for the laches and the pins for the lift rods were left on the truck when he sold it.

Could someone please send me some detailed pictures of these parts? So I can see what I need to fabup.
What cover is it for? I have some parts laying around here some where.

505'sFastestViper. said:
did you get everything worked out on the tranny yet???

I took the adapter housing off mine & put it on the one from you, along with races, spacers, seals, and we're good to go.

Justin said that if I sent him the "car" housing that he would
"try" to correct it. (because you paid for it to be replaced)

But, how ever I'm uncomfortable leaving my other trans open for that amount of time.

I would like the right hosing to replace this one first.

Last edited:
OSO said:
What cover is it for? I have some parts laying around here some where.

STOCK-Everything to attach it to the bed, what the shocks & latches attach to...the bed rails.

WOLFRAM said:

I have an 05 that I installed a dealership tonneau hardcover. If you want pics I can send them to you Thursday if you want part numbers I might need a little while to pull up the bill or crawl around the bed some.

My cover was painted and had the wing installed on it...

-jeff

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back