Took out the wife's 300 SRT8, for some racing

SANTEEN

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Went out to our local POS 1/8th mile track. It's a make-shift 1/8 mile track. The use pit row of the Homestead-Miami speedway, so there is absolutely no track prep. Too make it worse, one side is concrete (thats the side that has some traction) and the other side is asphalt. It's a joke, but hey, it's something.
My best run on a 125 shot was an 8.032. Yes, I put nitrous on the wifes car. I was inspired by Rick (phnxpoolguy). Here's a couple of the 8.1 passes.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgBM1Dt1-xs]300 SRT 8 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJigPIo6-uY]300 SRT8 vs Challenger SRT8 run 2 - YouTube[/ame]

FATJACK said:
You didn't show her where the nitrous switch is did you???

No way!! She'd be going through bottles like crazy. The woman has a crazy right foot

Nice I've been trying to talk my wife into letting me put NOS on hers, what rear tire/wheel setup are you running?

My buddy with that stock Magnum SRT ran an 11.8 against me on one of those videos on Youtube. He was spraying a 150 shot on street tires bone stock with just the tuner.

phxpoolguy said:
Has she driven it with the spray yet Steve?

Yeah she ran it in panama, on a 100 shot and street tires. She loved it

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
Nice I've been trying to talk my wife into letting me put NOS on hers, what rear tire/wheel setup are you running?

Dude! Don't ask. I just did it and hid it from her for about two weeks. The Zex kit, with the nitrous outlet throttle plate, is so easy to install, that she'd never know what u were doing. I told her that I was doing a tune-up on her car. Lol!!

I'm running 275 40 17, Mickey Thompson et's on 17" cobra r wheels.

Dude! Don't ask. I just did it and hid it from her for about two weeks. The Zex kit, with the nitrous outlet throttle plate, is so easy to install, that she'd never know what u were doing. I told her that I was doing a tune-up on her car. Lol!!

I'm running 275 40 17, Mickey Thompson et's on 17" cobra r wheels.

Hahah, she watches me even when all I'm doing is an oil change. I need to get a new set of DRs for her car the ones we have are pretty toasted

You are so lucky!! My wife would kill me if I put nitrous on her car. I mean literally kill me.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back