TOTM is now TOTY??

sleeper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like Yellow is the color of the year guys.:dontknow: Whats up with the TOTM guys. Is it over? Do we have to look at yellow all year? Whats wrong with red?
Thanks................

sleeper said:
Looks like Yellow is the color of the year guys.:dontknow: Whats up with the TOTM guys. Is it over? Do we have to look at yellow all year? Whats wrong with red?
Thanks................
wondering that myself.:dontknow:

sleeper said:
Thanks................
theres a whole list of things wrong with red...dont even know where to begin...if we have to look at the same picture all year, why dont we just make it some hottie posing by an SRT? a black RC preferably.

muttvipertruck said:
theres a whole list of things wrong with red...dont even know where to begin...if we have to look at the same picture all year, why dont we just make it some hottie posing by an SRT? a black RC preferably.

Exactly!!!! :rock:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7534

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid:

oh come on, red is not bad color. in fact i love it! well i agreed that someone should changed that yellow truck to someone else's truck because i want to stare at someone's truck instead same one for almost 3 months!!

slow91 said:
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7534

:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid:
:dontknow: Looks like your thread never got an answer so...

sleeper said:
:dontknow: Looks like your thread never got an answer so...

Yea.......I figured I wasn't the only one thinking that.......:D

well i guess that thread post was just fun to talk about and nobody have an answer to the question that everyone want to know

Calm down ladies...We are looking at give-away prizes right now that is not so 'custom', due to the fact that it took weeks-up to a month to get the TOTM Shirt ordered/made/shipped since they are 1-off shifts. So now we are looking for other goodies....TOTM will resume shortly :D

muttvipertruck said:

You saying that im ugly???:)

kalani said:
You saying that im ugly???:)
Aint saying that, would just rather look at boobs/trucks rather than dudes/trucks... now that i go back and look at your pic, you are kinda cute;)

muttvipertruck said:
Aint saying that, would just rather look at boobs/trucks rather than dudes/trucks... now that i go back and look at your pic, you are kinda cute;)

ahh - im blushing now;) ;)

brat said:
because you are here.:D :p

Almost lost the Coffee after that
you know just reading along:flute: .... next thread...

hit of jafa....:coffee: ....

:laugh: :puke:

Thanks for the laugh Brat...I needed that this morning :aetsch:: :rofl: :rofl:

Morning Mikey ... hope all is well at the homestead....thanks for the laugh ;)
(at your expense however)

This place starts my day out right:rock:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back