TOTM Picture Description

JeffBoyette

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im loving the whole TOTM thing. What an honor that would be to have the best truck in the community for the month, and get recognized nationally.

Might i suggest including the owners name!?

Underneath the picture where it says "Member voted truck of the month"
or even typed in the picture a banner saying who's the truck is?!

Photoshop an airbrushed signature somewhere on it.

I agree.... Thought the same thing but figured someone else would past up... Lazy today... :D

i want to nominate my truck, it has been washed once in 10 months, the tires are bald and rims a permanent black from the brake dust. last oil change was 8k miles ago, and it has a broken taillight.

oh yeah its an 06 QC

I could very easily add anything I wanted to a picture for Patrick to load on the main page. But this puts the ball back in the lap of those that are taking part in nominating people or nominating themselves.

It would really help if good pictures are supplied in the first place. I have left nominated trucks off the poll simply because the picure was either to small or non-existant.

Second, That information that you are requesting would need to be provided in the nomination process. I for one am not going to hunt around and try and find it. This would also mean those being nominated are comfortable with that information being on the main page.

if it were me, I would only want my screen name and city / state listed (at the most), but I will decline every time, so I don't count.

Think about it and let me know

VJ

Yea i think that would work, but we need a Black or Yellow truck this time for TOTM, ha ha

Big Worm said:
Yea i think that would work, but we need a Black or Yellow truck this time for TOTM, ha ha

:rock: :rock: :rock:

I think I got a prime time Yellow one :rock:

I guess I could post up a pic or two.

Attachments

• DSC00178.JPG
    DSC00178.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 30
  • DSC00187.JPG
    DSC00187.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC00188.JPG
    DSC00188.JPG