TOTM / TOTY vendor prizes??

How about calendars with each Month's winner getting the month they won in. Winner of the year gets the cover photo and sell calendars on the forum with proceeds going 50/50 to TOTY winner and next years calendar costs.

How about calendars with each Month's winner getting the month they won in. Winner of the year gets the cover photo and sell calendars on the forum with proceeds going 50/50 to TOTY winner and next years calendar costs.

I work at a print shop so I could help with printing them.

That is a fantastic idea!! :D

I work at a print shop so I could help with printing them.

PM sent!

We are going to start the ball rolling on the calendars. If anyone is interested in a calendar we will be charging what it costs to make them, there will be no profit or markup on them. If anyone would like any more details on the calendar let me know. I would still appreciate any vendors stepping up with some sort of giveaway to the TOTM winners. :D

Count me in for one.

Definitely! Anybody else interested in the calendars? I'd like to make it that the monthly winners each get one with no out of pocket expense to them. I would still appreciate any other vendors willing to put something up as a prize.

So is it going to be 2013 winners will be on a 2014 calendar?

Then I suggest you start the TOTY poll on Dec 1 and run it for 7 days. That gives you time to have everything done for Christmas and the beginning of the new year

Then I suggest you start the TOTY poll on Dec 1 and run it for 7 days. That gives you time to have everything done for Christmas and the beginning of the new year

Great idea Jeff! In that case would I have to run a December TOTM earlier in November?

Why not do one now and start selling them with last years winners that would give you some start up money

Great idea Jeff! In that case would I have to run a December TOTM earlier in November?

There's never been a December Winner, that month was always used for TOTY

Why not do one now and start selling them with last years winners that would give you some start up money

That would work, but the people that would purchase them now would essentially be purchasing an 10 month calendar. By the time I got all the info together and had the calendars printed and shipped. I like the idea! I just think it's a little too late for this year.

There's never been a December Winner, that month was always used for TOTY

I should have looked at past years, didn't realize that.

Bump for more interested in getting in on the calendars and the vendors that would like to make a small donation to the TOTM winners.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back