Track day

vallessrt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just took out the 10 for the 1st time to the track 12.6 @110 Best of 3 passes.

Last edited:
Thanks trying to upload the video but I can't and it's a 05 RC Paxton 700 whp

Even the MPH isn't there for that kind of power. Is there some kind of issue with tuning? My truck with about 450whp ran 12.8 @ 108.

Better traction would of helped but I am also at 5k elevtion and it was a really hot day.

Still slow. I ran a 12.635 @ 110.5 with a shitty 1.92 60'. Truck had full exhaust and bolt-ons but wasn't making anywhere near the power you are. Mine wasn't a fluke pass either as my run before that one was a 12.636.

I lied... my best pass was actually an even worse 60' at 1.94
picture.php

That's a really good time my brother has a 04 RC full bolt ons as well but can't get a better than 14.0
don't remember mph what elevation r u at?

Yeah, the DA and heat will kill times. My truck before being rebuilt ran 11.68 @ 118 with a stock engine, exhaust and light weight tricks. 2004 RC, made 485 at the wheels before we pulled it out. Still sorting the tune on the new setup, still NA , no power adder, stay tuned for up dates, Chris Jensen has been busy with his main job at Porsche racing, but will get to me as soon as I can get the truck to LA for tuning....shooting for this fall when it cools down a bit.

Taking the 10 to Phoenix in Sep see what times i could run over there.Out of all the 10s I know and seen run here I am the fastest.A friend ran his Stingrey vette 650 whp best time was 12.5 :confused:

Yea your screwed, I have a friend that races a red Dakota out there and the DA always kills him

Back