Trade Roe 10LB pulley for 8LB..

TNVIPER said:
....I am conducting some scientific experiments....I already have what I need to take you...:D

FATJACK said:
YeeeeeHaaaa!!!

You 2 are gonna have to combine forces to take this guy:D Larry, pull the Roe off of your truck... Jack, pull the bottle off yours. Part out the black and red trucks to buy a SILVER one. Put it all together, and you guys might have a chance:p

LoveThisTruck said:
You 2 are gonna have to combine forces to take this guy:D Larry, pull the Roe off of your truck... Jack, pull the bottle off yours. ..., and you guys might have a chance:p

I agree...if I pulled the Roe and Jack removed the bottle the race would be more even...LOL..:D

What are you up to Larry? I'm pretty sure I still have the original pulley. I'll check today.

blackviper said:
What are you up to Larry? I'm pretty sure I still have the original pulley. I'll check today.

Thanks George but I am not looking for the original..it is a 6LB....there were a bunch of different sizes sold on here a year or so ago...cant remember who it was that had them...

TNVIPER said:
Thanks George but I am not looking for the original..it is a 6LB....there were a bunch of different sizes sold on here a year or so ago...cant remember who it was that had them...

That would be me Larry:D I sold them all though:(

kyle's srt10 said:
That would be me Larry:D I sold them all though:(

Yeah, couldnt think who it was...if I remember all those pulleys sprung from mine.LOL....what I was hoping is one of the members who bought an 8LB would want a 10LB?...

Thanks Clint but I dont want to spend any $$...just trade even...not that important for me to get one..

TNVIPER said:
Yeah, couldnt think who it was...if I remember all those pulleys sprung from mine.LOL....what I was hoping is one of the members who bought an 8LB would want a 10LB?...

Thanks Clint but I dont want to spend any $$...just trade even...not that important for me to get one..

If I remember correctly Eddie bought an 8lb before he sold his QC;) Might see if he still has it or passed it along with the truck:dontknow:

Yep, here's the thread..
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25655

I have a buffet of pulleys but don't remember what size will give you what boost. Just let me what size you're looking.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back