???????????TRADE???????????????

The Itch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am not dead!!!:p:p:p:p:p:p:confused:

OK ladies and gentlemen, don’t laugh me out of the forum… What the hell, here it goes...
I’m just throwing this out here. It turns out all those problems I have had with my health are due to my spine. I’m recovering from the surgery I had a few weeks ago ~but~ still getting stoned on narcotics as I write this…:D:D:D:party:

Due to my new low vehicle entry and exiting issues, I'm thinking I need a taller hot-rod. I’m looking to trade my 99 WS6 Trans Am convertible for a regular cab SRT-10.
:bawling:I know the values of the 2 are probably not going to be equal but I also have a 99 F-150 Lariat to throw in to even out the deal if needed.

I have all the original parts and it can be put back to stock in a day.

Additionally the TA appears to be a 1 of 1 (special order) black with white interior and white top. I have searched for years in several forums to find any others but have not found one. Garaged and I only put the top up to clean it. I have LOTS of extras to go with this car. I took it to test and tune once and with bolt-ons and tune it ran a 7.8 in the 1/8 on street tires.

The F-150 is dent/rust free and the interior is in good shape. It does need a paint job, nick-knack stuff like window motors replaced and a tune up. I hardly drive this truck anymore.

If anyone is interested let me know and we can exchange information and supply pictures.

I’m stoned and bored with 2 more weeks of nothing to do but (walking) laps around the block…
:bebored::sleep:

I might remember writing this in the morning...:dontknow:

SDC11020.jpg

SUC50152.jpg

SUC50169.jpg

timeslip125shot.jpg

TNVIPER said:
Picture of the F-150?

Thanks guys, It seems the surgery worked but it will be a while before the feeling comes back in my foot.
Yes I'm keeping the Quad.
I hate the idea of getting rid of the TA but keeping it may not be practical. I'm 6'3" and have back problems, I can hardly get out with the top up.:mad:
I'll get some pictures of them both set up on Photo bucket probably tomorrow.

Hey you big bald goober ,,,,get well ,,,i want to out run that red rust bucket again :D :itsme:

Thanks for the well wishes! I "think" I'm feeling better every day...;)

I guess I didn't think this through...:eek:

A few have inquired about buying the TA. I really don't plan on selling it right now.
I know there are people that have struggled to get rid of their trucks and I was throwing this idea out there. "IF" someone was looking to get out of their regular cab 10 and work out a trade I would consider it. My wife has said I'm just stoned and will come to my senses when the drugs wear off. :hmmmm::dontknow:
I really love my car ~but~ I also love these trucks...

Sorry if I'm confusing everyone...:aetsch:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back