Trainman Gives Birth To A "NA Monster!!"

SrtBrad

Michel Productions
Reaction score
Over 800 ft lbs of torque:drool::drool::drool: and 867 HP:rock::rock::rock: on 91 pump gas with only 25 degrees of timing at 6000 rpm. Jerry said they had to stop at 6000 RPM due to oil pressure dropping from the factory oil pump. Additional oil pump system going in soon.

Whats your guess as to flywheel HP and TQ with race gas and tuning by Chris Jensen?

This build is pure insanity. Kevin Singleton (builder) Exotic Engine Development and Jim (dyno tech) have never seen these insane numbers NA and say there is A LOT left in this engine for power especially if a bigger cam is put in along with something about the intake. Jerry will fill us in a little later tonight.

20150321_140204_zpsiwazb5cg.jpg

20150321_135121_zpsxegbliiz.jpg

The build specs are listed here
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f92/trainmans-ultimate-na-build-61265/

Has Jerry said anything about how he is going to handle the traction situation on this monster?

Has Jerry said anything about how he is going to handle the traction situation on this monster?

Complete new rear suspension system (no leaf springs) with Ladder bars and coil overs. Set up by a Pro Mod builder that has a car that does 3.99 @ 200 in the 1/8th. He says I will "dead hook" in a car wash!

Congrats, guess I'm gonna have to break out the 300 shot soon. Any time frame of when it's going back in the truck?

Wow This is awesome! I hope it can hit 1khp at the crank or at least get close that would be sick!

I wouldn't change a thing except octane and oiling system to rpm another 1000+. Fantastic numbers, low to mid 700s at the tire on 91 octane at only 6000rpm! Should touch near 1000hp if it like timing and keeps pulling upstairs!

I wouldn't change a thing except octane and oiling system to rpm another 1000+. Fantastic numbers, low to mid 700s at the tire on 91 octane at only 6000rpm! Should touch near 1000hp if it like timing and keeps pulling upstairs!

Justin I think its time to add another line to your signature with your involvement in this build. Great job bro.

About a week away for the oiling issue update. The solid roller lifters were sent back to Jesel for a slight modification. Exotic Engine Development is also installing an external oil pump to increase volume. I will be driving back to Reno for the final dyno pulls, hopefully on some 100+ octane race fuel to get some idea. The final tuning by Chris Jensen will be done after the engine is re-installed in the truck. Hopefully soon.

What the Hell is going on with this??? I can't take it anymore!!! Between this and Dom's truck, I've developed a twitch in anticipation.... :motz:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back