Transmissions

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Allright in my quest to be able to provide any and everything I finally have a national supplier of any an all transmission parts

I can supply a oem tranmission with a 18/18 warranty or for a little more a 36/36 warranty, the lesser being around $3000 or so
but they will be built on a certain build to spec order( these I will not provide to anyone with certian mods or hp due to them being more for oem applications)

but we are putting together as of now a complete hd rebuild kit with the red clutches, kolene steels, and I mean all clutchs from the direct frictions, forwards, and overdrives

and we cal also supply the transgo kits which I have some more comming as well as any internal tranny part, all but the gm conversion , those are sold by patc in louisiana.

but a basic rebuild kit will be around $225 or so with the option of adding red hi po clutches

we also have the billet converters built to match your mods

$1225 without a transgo shift kit $1300 with a transgo shift kit
plus shipping

these will lighten the throttle , provide more hp, and drop your quarter mile times by about .3 tenths or better

we are currently looking for a builder to do a complete hi performance tranny build, for the bigger boys

thanks

Just a thought ,but instead of a Transgo kit a higher flowing vavle body is a better way to go,thats what I did under the recommendations of Dusty Hawk from HTS transmissions.

some people cannot afford a new valve body, but we will soon be offering them as well for those that can afford them, but for most the transgo kit will be more then enough

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back