Truck Of Month Homage

5_0_BAIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to say a few words about our club. It seems as of lately (last few months) alot of unfortunate things have happened to members or their family. I think this place is awesome for supporting their "other" families that are all over the world. I just wish everyone on the net....or in the world for that matter.....helped out their neighbor like we do on this forum.

What made me think of this? Well to be honest I was awestruck at the truck of the month picture. It is thoughtful and evokes alot of emotion (at least from me) about one of our fallen members. I am and will always be PROUD:proud: to be part of.......the..........V....T....C....O....A

Thanks all for making this place home.:congrats: :congrats:

RIP John and prayers to all that are struggling through life right now

I agree that the picture is awesome and shows a lot of respect for the man.

Peace John!

5_0_BAIT said:
I just wanted to say a few words about our club. It seems as of lately (last few months) alot of unfortunate things have happened to members or their family. I think this place is awesome for supporting their "other" families that are all over the world. I just wish everyone on the net....or in the world for that matter.....helped out their neighbor like we do on this forum.

What made me think of this? Well to be honest I was awestruck at the truck of the month picture. It is thoughtful and evokes alot of emotion (at least from me) about one of our fallen members. I am and will always be PROUD:proud: to be part of.......the..........V....T....C....O....A

Thanks all for making this place home.:congrats: :congrats:

RIP John and prayers to all that are struggling through life right now

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back