ViperJeff

Misanthrope
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK...

Lets try this as I get the feeling TOTM is dead for all intensive purposes

For the first 15 days of the month, I'll toss submitted pictures on the front page, using thread
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f81/front-page-pic-61416/index2.html#post1253214

The picture (must be RAM SRT-10) with the most likes get the front page from the 16th til the end of month (if no clear winner..... kinda figure that out as we go)

what ya think

Jeff

I always liked the idea of truck of the month and really think that
there are enough trucks on this forum that could win it but have
never been nominated...

So its all about the point of setting new rules and maybe "forced" dedication
for all members to vote....

With all those new features within the forum software cant it be programmed that within a certain timeframe all people that log on have to vote for TOtM before they can have a look at the forum ?

Just an idea to bring it back to life and give me a chance to finally win one month :D

Otherwise i also like Jeffs idea, however it creates again extra work for only some of us all......

I like the idea of 14-15 trucks, vote, TOTM remainder of month..extra work I suppose, but, perhaps a wider choice of trucks...

Actually, there is no work, the submitters and the people clicking on like do all the work. changing the picture takes me 3 minutes a day before coffee and 48 seconds after coffee

Actually, there is no work, the submitters and the people clicking on like do all the work. changing the picture takes me 3 minutes a day before coffee and 48 seconds after coffee

You drop 2 minutes 12 seconds by drinking a cup of coffee!? I know who's house I'm going to visit next time I need a boost! :D

I like this forum very much and every member has been great. Truck of the month is always exciting to see who wins even though the forum doesn't let me vote. And thank you all that do all the hard work. I like the idea of making themes for the truck of the month it always makes every member be more creative the harder the theme the more exciting the pics come out. Idk just my two cents worth thank you Jeff and all members for all the hard work.

Last edited:
Mondragon, you just need to get to 50 posts to vote.

post 25 pictures of your 10

separate QC from RC.
at least 3 or 4 times per year.

good idea, otherwise we will never have a chance with our QC`s....

wait a Minute..., i have a RC now as well.....:D:D:D:D

Well, I can see this idea didn't gather any traction, so for now I guess I'll just do the truck of the day, well until the TOTM Moderator returns and gets back to work

Sorry guys, it was just a thought
Mods, please close thread

Sorry I was out guys. With the holidays and my mom having a heart attack I will say ya'll took back burner. No pitch forks and torches needed. I'm gonna do my best to get on top of it.

Sorry I was out guys. With the holidays and my mom having a heart attack I will say ya'll took back burner. No pitch forks and torches needed. I'm gonna do my best to get on top of it.

thanks . If I wasn't an Obama supporter I would have stepped up and helped you out.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks . If I wasn't an Obama supporter I would have stepped up and helped you out.

This is a good edit, I give it a 7 out of 10. Liking your own edit? That's like liking your own post on facebook.

This is a good edit, I give it a 7 out of 10. Liking your own edit? That's like liking your own post on facebook.
I wish you would friend request me on FaceBook :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back