Truck of the Year Vendor Question

ViperJeff

Misanthrope
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a question for the Vendors.

In December I will be putting together a Truck of the Year Poll that will include all the 2008 Winners.

I was wondering who (other the FATJACK and Stinker), would be interested in sponsoring the process. It would be cool if we could have prizes for the top 3 vote getters.

Not trying to get anyone to give something they really don't want to and that's why I'm bringing it up now. If it dies quickly, thats where I will leave it.

FATJACK has done an AWESOME job with the shirts and I personally can't thank him enough.

Thanks Jack

Tony, thanks Buddy

So if there is anyone else that would like to help make this Truck of the Month interesting, post up and let us know

Thanks

Jeff

Jeffey - I'm not a vendor, but I would be willing to have the winner of "Truck of the Year" send a couple of pictures that I could have professionally framed - kind of what I did for Loosey or NBT. If anyone is interested :dontknow:

Turtle said:
Jeffey - I'm not a vendor, but I would be willing to have the winner of "Truck of the Year" send a couple of pictures that I could have professionally framed - kind of what I did for Loosey or NBT. If anyone is interested :dontknow:
That's really nice of you, Alex :rock:

Turtle said:

Thanks Alex,

I know this is a lot for me to ask of anyone and there hard earned dollars

Our first Truck Of The Year, is gonna be something special...I'm just glad you Guys let me hang around.

ViperJeff said:
Thanks Alex,

I know this is a lot for me to ask of anyone and there hard earned dollars

It's no big deal - would just need various pictures from the winner and an address to send the final result :D

anything to help you out and help the vtcoa family :love:

Your my Hero Jack, without you, none of this would be happening

Turtle said:
It's no big deal - would just need various pictures from the winner and an address to send the final result :D

anything to help you out and help the vtcoa family :love:

Well, I plan on setting the poll up as early in the month as I dare. That way all the winners can post up as many pictures as they want to promote there truck. I'm hoping they post a lot:D

ViperJeff said:
Your my Hero Jack, without you, none of this would be happening

Are you talkin' to me?? You are the guy that puts in all the hard work and keeps our TOTM alive.:rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

505'sFastestViper. said:
i have a x meta gen x shifter that i will donate

Very Cool!!!!!!

:rock: :rock: :rock:

FATJACK said:
Are you talkin' to me?? You are the guy that puts in all the hard work and keeps our TOTM alive.:rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Yes I'm talking to you

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back