Tuner, intake, shifter, throttle body, mirrors...

MassRiper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jtsv shifter - $300 + shipping

Jtsv throttle body - $300 + shipping

Jmb cold air intake and oil catch can powder coated gold - $250 + shipping

Jmb rear sway bar links for lowered suspension - $80 + shipping

SCT tuner from unleashed performance - $300 + shipping

Street scene power/heated mirrors painted black $200 + shipping

Can send pics via email

Give me them mirrors!

Pm me with your email if you would like pics/shipping quotes.

Haha Andy you want me to check shipping cost?

Pm sent on throttle body and rear endlinks

Still have the tuner

Looking for a tuner on a stock motor. Runs way to rich, besides that I think with the exhaust and cold air it needs to breathe better. Let me know and how much. Also I'm looking for the hood insulation if you know of anyone that may have one.

Looking for a tuner on a stock motor. Runs way to rich, besides that I think with the exhaust and cold air it needs to breathe better. Let me know and how much. Also I'm looking for the hood insulation if you know of anyone that may have one.

Your best bet on the hood insulation would be to find someone local. Shipping them is a pain in the butt! You can still get them new from the dealer as well however they come in damaged frequently, ask me how I know.

I'd like to get $300 for the tuner. If you send your zip I can get you a shipping estimate.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back