turbo's or supercharger

A better question would be who is going to do your tuning? I would go with either KRC performance with a turbo set up (Cocoa Beach) or a Roe supercharger (Jax).

What is your end goal and are you going to forge the engine?

moparracing said:
huge mistake........ there are plenty of roe's here that blew up on stock internals too...... if ya don't forge, your days are numbered. :(

If you have a good tuner and don't tune for MAX hp it should be fine;)

My problem was the tuner IMO:D

I've had my Paxton for 1 yr now no problems and use it as my daily driver 620 rwhp.

I had nearly 14k on my stock bottom end with the Roe. Just rebuilt to go forged...I agree with Tony, if you are not going to forge the bottom end go with the Roe Twin Screw...

But the best advice is to forge the engine prior to adding any boost...

stock internals are not ment for FI imo... something will eventually fail.... I feel this way about every engine though... that is not forged from factory...

:D
black pearl said:
Have any forged engines blown up:dontknow:
several...ive been running the roe for a year on stock internals, never been on a dyno and running sean's cards in my vec with the water meth. no problems as of yet but ill run her till she blows then ill start getting nasty with the HP was thinking about a 100lb bottle of nos in the bed since there's so much room:D

eddie102870 said:
:D
several...ive been running the roe for a year on stock internals, never been on a dyno and running sean's cards in my vec with the water meth. no problems as of yet but ill run her till she blows then ill start getting nasty with the HP was thinking about a 100lb bottle of nos in the bed since there's so much room:D

Looking for a setup like this Eddie:D

Attachments

• 5871.jpg
    5871.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 33
black pearl said:
Looking for a setup like this Eddie:D
What ya trying to get to the MOON:rock:

I also agree unless you go forged it doesn't matter eventually, the viper will bite back, Right Prof/ Prof the pistons will be out this week and Ill take pictures for you for your theory, about our stock pistons.

Thanks, look closely at the wall between the two ring lands.

My plan is to be there. The truck is running well but I only have about 75 miles on the rebuilt engine.

Trying to schedule Sean Roe to tune it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back