Twin Turbo Ram on Ebay

Off and on for sale since Nov 2010

Does anyone know if any of the owners tracked it and if so what their times were?

I dont understand people trying to sell a $30k truck with pictures like that. It makes buyers think there's something hiding...

i could build that turbo kit with leftover home depot parts and a tig welder;) and i'm not a welder, lol

it should still be a 10sec. truck with slicks, a real tune, and a driver i believe...

Yes it is and BUYERS BEWARE!!! There's reason he's had it for sale for years. It's a chopped and thrown together and has been through the ringer.

But didnt you read, it has 24 $8 T-bolt clamps. There is a serious investment here!

I dont think Rob owns it anymore though, does he?

I certainally would NOT buy a truck or a car on ebay based on photos and a nice write-up...:rolleyes:

what kind of work needs to be done to these engines to put a twin turbo or supercharger on?

what kind of work needs to be done to these engines to put a twin turbo or supercharger on?

Fully forged or ka-boom

I'd say atleast forged internals and if your making over 1,000 rwhp go billet internals. My turbo combo has 4 bolt main race block, billet crank, billet rods, & good lightweight pistons! You need this stuff when your trying to make 2,400 hp.

IMG953447.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back