Under Drive Pulley is on

Kiwi SRT10

Full Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have finally fitted my under drive pulley, thanks to Ronnie for that, and of course new Serpentine belt.
I have not noticed any diffrerence, voltage has not dropped at idle at night, so all good. My steering is incredibly light and has become more stable at speed with the slowing down of the Power Steering Pump so that is good. With the list of parts changed now by my reckoning I must be close to 1500hp and at least 300mph. Even my purple stripes have added at least 50mph. Yep we are going hard out at the bottom of the world!!

20220830_175417.jpg

I have finally fitted my under drive pulley, thanks to Ronnie for that, and of course new Serpentine belt.
I have not noticed any diffrerence, voltage has not dropped at idle at night, so all good. My steering is incredibly light and has become more stable at speed with the slowing down of the Power Steering Pump so that is good. With the list of parts changed now by my reckoning I must be close to 1500hp and at least 300mph. Even my purple stripes have added at least 50mph. Yep we are going hard out at the bottom of the world!!

View attachment 64928
LMAO! I will say though, those stripes look sweet!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back