US Armed Forces - Group Purchase AP4 Panther Carbine

Bone

Supporting Member
Reaction score
AR 15.jpg

http://www.dpmsinc.com/store/products/?prod=46

The employees of DPMS Firearms, LLC wish to thank all of the members of the United States Armed Forces for their sacrifice and commitment to America’s safety and welfare. Out of respect for this sacrifice, DPMS has created a Special Group Purchase Offer on a DPMS rifle in order to commemorate your service, the RFA2-AP4A 5.56 NATO carbine, with special discounted pricing as a means of showing our appreciation. This commemorative rifle is only available to members of the United States Armed Forces and only available by purchasing Factory-Direct.

My unit is having a group purchase of the AP4 Panther Carbine.
The price listed is $949, but we are getting them for $779 with logo and 769 without unit logo.

You would need 15 members to create a logo purchase.

DPMS Firearms, LLC

3312 12th Street SE
St. Cloud, MN 56304
Ph: (320) 258-4448 Fax: (320) 258-4449

[FONT=&quot]1. If a Soldier is below the age of 21 years of age can he still purchase or have a family member purchase it for him/her?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This varies from state to state. Please consult with your Federal Firearms License Holder (gun dealer) for restrictions your state of residency. Follow this link and click on the perspective state in which you reside to determine what is required. http://www.nraila.org/GunLaws/ . [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Under No Circumstances will DPMS rifles or high capacity magazines be available for sale or transfer in the state of California due to CA Gun Laws prohibiting such sale or transfer. This model is also unavailable for transfer in New Jersey, New York, and Massachusettes due to similar restricted gunlaws prohibiting the transfer of such firearms..[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2. As far as the magazines are concerned for each model...they do come with I would think, the 5-round magazines?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Each rifle will ship with (2) 30rnd. Magazines unless the rifles are being shipped to a state that has magazine capacity restrictions. These states are: HI, MD, MA, NJ, NY, and PR.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3. Is there any warranty?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]DPMS Rifles will be serviced for a period of (3) years after the rifle was purchased. The warranty[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]applies towards defects in materials or workmanship of the rifle. The use of re-loaded ammunition, proof rounds, or factory ammunition that exceeds SAAMI specifications voids any warranty. Any repairs or modifications not done by DPMS also voids any warranty.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]4. How will I get the rifle?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A Federal Firearms License holder must receive the rifle from DPMS and transfer the rifle to you. Most will require a transfer fee to complete the transfer paperwork.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]5. Who will receive and transfer the rifle to me?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We use one Federal Firearms License holder in the continental U.S. to complete the transfer. This FFL is determined by your Point Of Contact and listed on the form. If you live outside the region, it is your responsibility to contact this FFL and have your rifle shipped to another FFL near you. You are responsible for these shipping costs.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]6. Who takes the orders?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We use one Point of Contact for the transaction and they are also listed on the order form under POC. This person is responsible for collecting the funds from each individual and placing the order complete at the time the offer closes. Funds will be transferred complete to DPMS at the time the order is placed.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]7. How long will it take to get my rifle?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]DPMS makes every effort to build and deliver rifles on or about the units redeployment date. However, DPMS may delay production due to circumstances beyond their control without constituting a breach of contract. DPMS makes no firm commitment on delivery date in writing or otherwise. DPMS will only estimate delivery based upon available information at the time the order is placed.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]8. Can I get my rifle with special engraving different from the group? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We will engrave them with one version of your line art at no cost. I am sorry, we cannot offer two separate choices for engraving.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]9. Can I get a special serial number?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Unfortunately not. Serial numbers are assigned by BATF and cannot be altered nor does DPMS offer special requests for serial numbers.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]10. Can I get upgrades on my rifle?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Unfortunately not. We are unable to provide group purchase pricing and then build each rifle differently. The additional time and manpower required to manufacture, monitor, and separate individual custom rifle orders is costly. However, as you can see, the pricing for these standard models is significantly discounted from retail. We are providing this discount as our way of saying thanks to each soldier wishing to purchase one of our rifles. And, we will engrave it free! [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]11. When will my credit/debit card be charged?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Immediately upon receipt of the complete order from the POC, the sales orders will be entered into the system. Your signature authorizes us to charge your card for the full amount immediately including any applicable sales tax for MN residence.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]12. I live outside MN, will I pay sales tax.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]No. You are responsible to pay sales tax in the state you reside upon transfer? [/FONT][FONT=&quot](This needs to be reviewed under current Tax law. [See Carter])[/FONT]

13. Who will I contact to get the status on my order?

All correspondence and calls should be directed to you POC. DPMS does not have the staff to respond in a timely fashion to the requests; so, the POC for your group purchase has agreed to provide answers to all of your questions.

14. What if I decide to cancel my order?

No action will be taken upon cancelation.

15. I don’t live near the FFL used by the POC. Can I get my rifle shipped to a different FFL from DPMS?

Unfortunately DPMS cannot. But you can have it shipped to your Federal Firearms License Holder from the POC’s FFL of choice if you pay the additional shipping.

Respectfully,

Dillon Jennings
DPMS
Military Sales
DPMS Panther Arms
(800) 578-3767
Fax: (320) 258-4449

1. One Point of Contact will be established by the group
for the transaction.
This POC is responsible for placing the order complete at the
time the offer closes. Funds will be transferred to DPMS at the
time the order is placed. All questions will be sent to the POC and
forwarded to DPMS for response. Do Not Contact DPMS
directly. By directing questions through the POC, each
individual participating shall be verified as a member of the group.
This prevents outsiders from attempting to take advantage of the
program.

2. DPMS offers (1) one Commemorative Model with your
Engraved Artwork, the RFA2-AP4A (5.56 M4).
Prices will be discussed with the POC (MN residents are subject
to MN Sales tax). You are not restricted to purchasing one
firearm only.
3. There are no provisions for upgrades on rifles.
We are unable to provide group purchase pricing and then build
each rifle differently. The additional time and manpower required
to manufacture, monitor, and separate individual custom rifle
orders is costly. However, the pricing for this Special Edition
AP4A is significantly discounted from retail and represents our
absolute lowest price as our way of saying thanks to each Soldier,
Marine, Airmen, and Sailor wishing to purchase one of our rifles.
And, we will engrave it and ship it free!

4. Rifles will be engraved with one version of your line art
at no cost.

We apologize; DPMS cannot offer multiple choices for engraving.

5. DPMS will ship 100% of the rifles to one (1) Federal
Firearms License holder in the continental United States
to complete the individual transfers.
It is the responsibility of the POC to determine the FFL and make
arrangements for transfer. If you live outside the region or state
of the FFL, it will be your responsibility to make arrangements for
additional shipping to the FFL of your choice and you will be
responsible for the additional shipping costs and any transfer
fees applied by the Federal Firearms License holder.

6. Credit/Debit Cards are the only acceptable method of
payment and will be processed upon receipt of the order.
Your account will be debited immediately as authorized by your
signature under the Terms and Conditions listed on the order
form which represents a binding contract.

7. DPMS will include a commemorative T-Shirt with each
rifle order.

The T-shirt will have your group’s line art on the back and the
DPMS logo on the left front crest, and will match the undershirt of
the branch the servicemen serve under. Additional T-shirts will be
available for order on the order form and will cost $10 a piece.

Copy and pasted from PDF that is too large to attach.

Black1 said:
WOW!!!! :eek: WHAT A PRICE!!! :eek: And for a manufacturer's direct special edition!?!??!

..... WOW!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:
Good price, but most likely offered to keep thier company alive. IMHO

wesman said:
That's awesome...wonder if veterans are eligible.:dontknow:

--wes

Good question. I am not the POC for our unit, but I will ask.

Or you can ask directly here:

Dillon Jennings
DPMS
Military Sales
DPMS Panther Arms
(800) 578-3767
Fax: (320) 258-4449

FYI, I returned home last night....getting up to speed on it now. My unit is ordering in about 10 days.

Black1 said:
I thought DPMS had a big military contract? :dontknow: :confused:
So did Colt , SGW and so on, the contracts do have an experation date/ quantity...................

Black1 said:
After Colt had it's day the Ar's design became Public Domain, thus the mass of makers and contracts.........

Black1 said:
Welcome home!!!!! :rock: :congrats:

Great to be back, thanks!:marchmellow:

viperhauler said:
haha...

we should have a vtcoa engraving:D

All you need is 14 others. ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back