JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Hoods are now available,

with or without stainless grill material

with out screens $700

with stainless screens $725

shipping $175
(shipping must be to a bussiness address)

Painted is NOT an option

the site is down, so easiest way to contact me is via phone 704-214-7849
email [email protected] or pm
thanks
100_0976.jpg

Went over to the manufacturer with Mark last week, nice operation, makes a lot of fiberglass rod parts. The hoods looked very good, this guy is a professional.

Hmmmmmm, if i got one of these, would i be the first CE to have one? And how do you guys think it would look with the CE stripes painted on the bigger scoop?

FastSRT19 said:
Hmmmmmm, if i got one of these, would i be the first CE to have one? And how do you guys think it would look with the CE stripes painted on the bigger scoop?

Only one way to find out:D

FastSRT19 said:

WOW!!!! The CE's are the best looking anyway!:rock:

FATJACK said:
WOW!!!! The CE's are the best looking anyway!:rock:

:D :D :D Thanks Jack, ya made my day lol:p I think this hood would look killer on any truck!

Stinker, I'll call you on Monday to give you my cc info. I want mine with screens.

FATJACK said:
Went over to the manufacturer with Mark last week, nice operation, makes a lot of fiberglass rod parts. The hoods looked very good, this guy is a professional.

Makes me wish I would have waited. Would have saved a lot of time and money on gen I.....:argh:

You guys are getting a very good hood here!

If anyone needs a shop to paint them. Here you go:
View attachment rcism.bmp

My other truck is in their shop right now, so it could be fitted too if you want.

Carbon fiber next Tony?

Is there a translucent carbon fiber???

Just asking...it might be out of reach from a cost perspective...but having a hood that allows a glimpse of the engine would be hot!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back