VENOM FRONT SPLITTERS AVAILABLE NOW

Discussion in 'JTS Venom Performance' started by JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE, Feb 10, 2017.

1. JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE New Member Preferred Vendor

ON SALE MONTH OF FEBUARY
    JTSVP brings you a hardcore ACR viper style front splitter for your legendary Ram SRT10. This is not a thin , easily damaged thin metal splitter. Every splitter is hand cut from 1/2 inch thick HDPE plastic for longevity and durability. This will replace the oem belly pan on the*truck , giving your vital engine components more protection. We also included the cut outs to reach the fog lights. Each splitter is supplied with stainless mounting hardware. if the splitter does get damaged, it is easily repaired. Protect the expensive front bumper and your investment with a JTSVP splitter today, giving your ride a new look and style apart from the rest.

JTS VENOM RAM SRT 10 FRONT SPLITTER

Attached Files:

2. mopar-or-no-car

mopar-or-no-car Full Access Member

Oh sure you couldnt have came out with these wile i still had the truck SMH...

Nice work STINK!

Theyll fit my Viper, right? l0l.

3. earl lee

earl lee Full Access Member

These look good, I wonder if I should replace my Robbie OG one with a new one.

Just so anybody that is thinking about buying one, you'll want to have a power tool to remove the 300 screws that connects the OEM belly pan to the bumper. If you use a manual screwdriver your arm will look like popeye when your done. Just a little fyi, otherwise these are great add ons and make these truck pop even more.

4. JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

that's no kidding for sure

5. JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

truck load going out tomorrow:beer: