Venomous QC vs CTS-V Wagon

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Good run and likely will be a rematch. He's an auto but was in "wrong gear", stars weren't aligned, and tire pressure wasn't right. :rofl::chain:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD0gFV_ZE54&sns=em[/ame]

i don't know…………… hmmmmm……. looks like he was pulling on you right before you let off……. maybe you saw him coming in the mirror??????:burnout:

i don't know…………… hmmmmm……. looks like he was pulling on you right before you let off……. maybe you saw him coming in the mirror??????:burnout:

Nope, traffic ahead and was going fast at that point ;)

A Caddy CTS Wagon? You must have raced an old man on his way to the early senior buffet at Village Inn.
Tough competition.

Is there a reason your always on Scott's nutts?? every time he writes something you sir have to have something negative to say??

Is there a reason your always on Scott's nutts?? every time he writes something you sir have to have something negative to say??

Why would you even give beaver and assface, I mean Beavis and Butthead the time a day? You might as well try to explain why grass is green to a goldfish. You'd get through to it a lot easier than these genius.

Be careful around a certain Red CTS V Coupe in Bakersfield.....I may be a grampa....but.....just sayin....there may only be 1 SRT-10 Ram that can stay (I mean out run) with my V in these United States....and it runs in the 7's....all others must fear....and that includes my own SRT-10.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back