Video stck 03 Viper@LACR

VPRPWR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the next vehicle I buy will be a Viper, I'm highly impressed. I took my fathers viper to LACR in 5000+DA's completely stock down to the tires and paper filters:rock:

http://www.0-1320feet.com/VidOtherDanial12.6
timeslip-1.jpg

I am so in love with the Viper:love: I wish I had the money for it....I have wet dreams just thinking what times I could run with some upgraded halshafts from unitrax and a pair of slicks:adore:

VPRPWR said:
I am so in love with the Viper:love: I wish I had the money for it....I have wet dreams just thinking what times I could run with some upgraded halshafts from unitrax and a pair of slicks:adore:

Nice R/T.....were you sleeping.............?:D

Nowwhat said:
Now I know..........:D.......can you steal the car for Famoso Thursday night....?

is that your way of trying to get me to go Famoso:dontknow: Lol...I know you love me, all you have to do is ask:D

VPRPWR said:
is that your way of trying to get me to go Famoso:dontknow: Lol...I know you love me, all you have to do is ask:D

Sweetness would you like to join me for a nice evening in Bakersfield.....?

If it isn't too crowded I will make one run on street tires....should make for a good race between us....:dontknow:

Nowwhat said:
Sweetness would you like to join me for a nice evening in Bakersfield.....?

If it isn't too crowded I will make one run on street tires....should make for a good race between us....:dontknow:

Since you asked nicely....I'll try honeybunch

Blakewilder said:
Let him run the GT2 Mike.....Its only a car and if Id let anybody drive it it would be Daniel

True enough Daniel has raced my truck....the boy can drive...the GT2 just isn't set up to drag....

Nowwhat said:
True enough Daniel has raced my truck....the boy can drive...the GT2 just isn't set up to drag....

and the Viper is with zero pressure 19"tires and Independent Rear suspension:confused::D LOL....I'll wait to drive Mikes GT2 when he sells it to me for $40,000 next year:D

Back