"Viper" caliper logos

SRT-11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK for sale, I have some White and Gunmetal (dark silver) colored "Viper" caliper logos, I think I have two pair of each, and one pair of reflective white like I have on my calipers, reflective like the patch on a safety jacket or something. looks bad ass at night when the light catches it too!

Anyway they're 6 bucks shipped for a pair for the smaller ones (4" x 1") and 8 bucks shipped for a pair for the larger ones (6" x 1.5")

The larger ones are like the ones I have, they take up almost the whole flat spot on the front calipers, and the smaller ones are smaller, but easier to see when the wheel isn't spinning.

Here's a (bad) example pic. PM me cuz these things will probably sell quick!

tire1vl6gz7.jpg

1 pair of large white ones tentatively sold to Rick R.

Both pairs of Gunmetal colored ones (large and small) tentatively sold to yellowfeverquad.

when I get home tonight I'll see what I have left.

all the gunmetal ones are sold (I'm pretty sure)

all gunmetal logos are gone, some of the white ones may be gone too...

I want a set of white ones, large and small. Let me know if they are still available.

pm sent,if you are out...let me know where you got them,i definately will purchase some......gotta' luv those cheap mods!

Sold, Two big and Two small gunmetal ones, and all Reflective white ones.

Remaining, I have one big and one small gunmetal decals, and 3 big and 3 small white ones.

thanks guys!

SRT-11 said:
Sold, Two big and Two small gunmetal ones, and all Reflective white ones.

Remaining, I have one big and one small gunmetal decals, and 3 big and 3 small white ones.

thanks guys!

yeah that's what i want the reflective big one's for the front and some reflective small for the rear's...what my total?:D

all reflective white and all gunmetal are sold, two people interested in the normal white but no paypal yet. I'm told you should put a layer of clearcoat over these after installing them guys, I didn't personally do it but another member of this board did and said they've held up well. I think he used a rustoleum brand clear. (just FYI)

SRT-11 said:
all reflective white and all gunmetal are sold, two people interested in the normal white but no paypal yet. I'm told you should put a layer of clearcoat over these after installing them guys, I didn't personally do it but another member of this board did and said they've held up well. I think he used a rustoleum brand clear. (just FYI)

check your PM's

If you have any white or silver ones left let me know. I will take a set.

SRT-11 said:
I'm told you should put a layer of clearcoat over these after installing them guys, I didn't personally do it but another member of this board did and said they've held up well. I think he used a rustoleum brand clear. (just FYI)

Yeah, I used Rustoleum Crystal Clear (it's all I had in the shop). Sprayed it into the cap and used a brush to apply. It's not absolutely necessary but after cleaning my calipers, they looked dull. So I put the clear on them and it acted just like a clearcoat on a vehicle. Made the color pop and look shiny.

I just sold the last ones, but I'm looking into having more made, and having some made in yellow and black too!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back