Viper Registry News

ViperJeff

Misanthrope
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Figure I will start this one thread and just add to it when something needs to be passed on

VIN's will be self search able (except registered Vipers and Viper Trucks). I've got just about all the 2004 Viper Trucks entered and all of the 2010 Vipers entered. My main focus will be getting all the Viper Trucks in first. Today I will be working on CE's and Yellow Fevers. The new way helps provide a better history and not just a changing page. It will also allow those with access to help and not just rely on just one person to do a look up.

I've also started a Regions Area, Build Dates and Viper Milestones and a Build Number Area.
2013 will be a very interesting year with the continued addition of what I learn.

You may also you this thread to post things you would like me to add to your history. Please, there is no obligation here, Post only what you would like people to see and I'm more than happy to add it for you.

Y'all have a Great Day and happy 2013
Vj

All the Build dates and totals for the 2004's are done and have been uploaded

Thanks for all the work you do.

Thanks Guys

It's going to get better and better each day

It's success will be measured only by curiosity

It's been a good few days, I have all but about 300 of the non Registered 2004 Viper Trucks uploaded to the online search. Then to add all the Registered 2004's. Should be working on the 2005's by next week (I Hope). Thats going to take a bit longer.....yikes

Except for a select few, all the 2004's have been uploaded to the Registry. Well underway on the 2005's. We are slowly adding things like Date in Service and the original Dealer and in some cases service information. We have been running the original dealer and service info on the 2004's VCA's. This part may be able to be done on request, I'm just not sure what flexibility I have at this point. (Thanks Andy!)
Vj

Except for a select few, all the 2004's have been uploaded to the Registry. Well underway on the 2005's. We are slowly adding things like Date in Service and the original Dealer and in some cases service information. We have been running the original dealer and service info on the 2004's VCA's. This part may be able to be done on request, I'm just not sure what flexibility I have at this point. (Thanks Andy!)
Vj

No problem Jeff, while this takes some time I actually have enjoyed some of the things I'm finding out. Yes I can do this for anyone per request, I will upload the info on the registry where the owner can view it. In this case we can link more trucks to owners as well. :D

The stuff you have been adding Andy is an outstanding addition to what Jeff is putting in there. I was going over some of it this morning and that is some very useful information.
Nice Job to both of you guys.

The stuff you have been adding Andy is an outstanding addition to what Jeff is putting in there. I was going over some of it this morning and that is some very useful information.
Nice Job to both of you guys.

Thank you! I will be adding some carfax info little by little as it is not as readily available to me as the info I have already added.

It really peeked my interest when I saw the few that had been dealer preped and then nothing else. Probably sitting somewhere brand spanken new in a collection somewhere.....

It really peeked my interest when I saw the few that had been dealer preped and then nothing else. Probably sitting somewhere brand spanken new in a collection somewhere.....

I have a very interesting warranty history on a VCA coming up so stay tuned....:D

I will be watching.

I can't wait to give you the ones that were non numbered 2004's and the pre release 2006's. Those are going to be really interesting

Sometime tomorrow the VCAs will be complete then we can move on. This is really interesting stuff and I am really enjoying it.

You only have 38,352 to go LOL

j/k

I figure it will take me till Aug / Sept or so to get all 38k Vipers / Viper trucks up on the registry

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back