Status
Not open for further replies.

ViperJeff

Misanthrope
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The process is under way. These two pages will change almost daily as I add the breakouts. All 40k+ Viper/Viper Trucks will be listed.

Viper Truck Build Links - Viper/Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum
Viper Build Information Links - Viper/Viper Truck Registry & Research Forum

Eventually there will be links for just about every Viper/Viper Truck category.

Links for

• Registered Viper/Viper trucks
  • Special Editions
  • RC /QC
  • All the different Viper Models
  • And, anything I've had requests to break down
So yes, somewhere on probably more than one list you can find your Viper or Viper Truck. Except for the 2014 Viper, all of them are listed now. Still have to finalize the 2014 Vipers and start on 2015 Vipers. The lists only use the last 4 of the VIN, however, there is enough information that if you know the details of your ride, you can find it. I've included reported totaled information for the ones I know of for the Viper trucks. With future updates of the Vipers, will also included reported totaled data. Eventually, all registered Vipers/Viper Trucks will have there own page

Have a Great Day and Happy Hunting..... and if your still using dialup... I'm sorry

Vj

Disclaimer: Registry information is obtained through contributions from owners, enthusiasts, and interested individuals. No guarantee is made as to the accuracy of the data, interpret it and use it at your own risk.

I can imagine the late nights pulling your hair out to finally get to this point. Awesome work, Jeff. Thanks!

man, thats impressive:rock::rock::rock:

Wait till you see it tomorrow... or the next day

Great work Jeff.
Let me check with my buddy and see if his are on there.
I can get you the vin to the 2003 I'm borrowing if you'd like.

Would be appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back