Voodoo is Back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voodoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well after screwing around for about 2 months i got my cable internet hooked up today so just informing ya all, Voodoo is back :rock:

thanks dude, i might be able to make it this weekend on the gtg but wont know till late tomorow. i will post here or call Jr. if i can make it. my parents are up here now and my dad is in the hospital and depending on when they let him out i wont know whats up.

Thank God!! - I had to put a call out for you once ;) :D Glad you're back online and we will say a prayer for dad. Oh, and a big one to you since I think they are staying with you for a couple weeks :eek: :eek: ... ;) :p :D

Thanks for staying in touch over the phone I actually did start missing you :p

Voodoo said:
well after screwing around for about 2 months i got my cable internet hooked up today so just informing ya all, Voodoo is back :rock:

Voodoo....good to see you back..:):):)

Wifey said:
Thank God!! - I had to put a call out for you once ;) :D Glad you're back online and we will say a prayer for dad. Oh, and a big one to you since I think they are staying with you for a couple weeks :eek: :eek: ... ;) :p :D

Thanks for staying in touch over the phone I actually did start missing you :p
I did not even get a God Damned call :mad: Steve-o your in trouble :D But at least the circle of Gheyness is complete

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back