VTCOA Caps

Betty Boop

Reaction score
Heads up to all that like to wear caps: I have been trying different caps with your VTCOA logo and need your input as to style, brand, structured or unstructured, low profile, high profile so I will have some idea of what to offer.
Also what do you feel is a decent price for a ball cap? Do you want expensive or inexpensive. Thanks, Betty

I definitely would wear a hat. My preference is Flex Fit (don't like the strap in the back).

-Red

I'm a hat man... Flex fit... I MUST see pictures when you have a chance to post 'em up..

Need pics, I like the low profile non vented velcro strap type. Price should be around 10-14 ea. It would be cool if the hats were offered in all the colors the trucks were.

Flex Fit low profile 10-15 bucks would be great and agreed if the colors matched the trucks that would be cool....Although I wouldnt be caught dead wearing a yellow hat

I need a wide brim hat to cover my ugly mugg while out in the sun all day !!!:rock:

Maybe you should make this a poll. But, I vote flex fit low profile (don't like the strap either)

Betty Boop said:
Heads up to all that like to wear caps: I have been trying different caps with your VTCOA logo and need your input as to style, brand, structured or unstructured, low profile, high profile so I will have some idea of what to offer.
Also what do you feel is a decent price for a ball cap? Do you want expensive or inexpensive. Thanks, Betty

Hey Betty,

If possible, would perfer they look similar to this type. $12-15 dlrs.
See attachments. Thanks.

Viper Cap.JPG

Viper Cap backview.JPG

Tony:rock: :burnout: :burnout:

SANTEEN said:
Maybe you should make this a poll. But, I vote flex fit low profile (don't like the strap either)

Hard to believe that with this crowd,not too many are into Strap Ons !!! :argh: :argh: :argh:

GADodgetech said:
I want both, fitted and a trucker hat :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
i couldn't have said it better myself...i wear a hat almost every day...

i had both made with my company logo...some vented trucker...some flex-fit low profile...and i wear them both on a regular basis...

I prefer conical shaped hats. They can provide 'deep cover' when needed, I will model one for you:

611966-Man-in-the-conical-hat-1.jpg

My wife likes them too:

viet8001-bw.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back