VTCoA DECALS

JaysSRT10

VTCoA Board
Reaction score
We have the details worked out and I will post a thread for the decals on the 13th under the For Sale section with ordering information.
Below are the 5 standard colors they will be available in
Silver
Red
White
Yellow
Black

Great:top: Anything for those are supporting members?:dontknow: jw

Not at this point in the process. We are currently working with a zero club budget. There is a great deal of things going on right now.

At first there will just be the ability to buy the decals. That way, those that want them can get them without becoming a Viper Truck Club Member. Same way with the shirts, the ability to buy the VTCoA Shirts. The goal is to at some point is to have an Annual Viper Truck Club Member drive. With it, you'll get the privileges of a Supporting Member, be shown as a Viper Truck Club Member, a T-shirt and a decal (this is an example). We are still working on the details so bear with us.

Folks that are already a Supporting Member we are going to take that into consideration, the hard part, is just about everybody will have a different anniversary date and we will be trying to make the Viper Truck Club Member dates be the same. It will be a logistical nightmare, but we will try and make it make sense.

When we are ready to go live with the memberships, that will be in a different thread. We know there is going to be questions and the plan is to do it in a way that is good for everyone......

Vj

We have the details worked out and I will post a thread for the decals on the 13th under the For Sale section with ordering information.
Below are the 5 standard colors they will be available in
Silver
Red
White
Yellow
Black

Jay, I will be setting up a section for VTCoA Gear today. I think we need to make sure we are clearly show the separation of member Sales (For Sale area), Vender sales and club items.

Vj

A lot of time & effort has been given in this endeavor. Good luck & may progress continue to be made. Congrats on getting us this far up the hill, just a lil ways more....

No problem. I found a couple guys out in my area that have 10s, trying to get them to get on here and join. Maybe market different items such as this site;
Chive Gear – The Chivery

Just throwing around some ideas on vtcoa logo's on different items

Last edited:
Jay, I will be setting up a section for VTCoA Gear today. I think we need to make sure we are clearly show the separation of member Sales (For Sale area), Vender sales and club items.

Vj

That would be awesome Jeff, good idea.:rock:

Not trying to start a debate about the VTCOA logo but will you guys be doing them in any diffrent styles other that the (frog)...Something like this...

Attachments

• 50340d1360193916-viper-truck-club-america-vtcoa-new-logo-2.jpg
    50340d1360193916-viper-truck-club-america-vtcoa-new-logo-2.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 169
The logo will be the logo at the top of the forum page. We may try to do something different later but at this point the logo will remain.

Not trying to start a debate about the VTCOA logo but will you guys be doing them in any diffrent styles other that the (frog)...Something like this...

If and when we get permission form SRT to use trademarked items, then we will have options

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back