VTCoA West

6speedquadcab

NorCal SF Bay Area
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've noticed that for the West region of the club the regional rep isn't very active. I'm curious, what is the rep for? What does he do or is supposed to do for the members of the club in his region?

That was an old plan to try and make us more of a club, the regional rep was just an effort to have a figure head to try and organize get togethers more frequently, the plan didn't work. We remain a bunch of bums that visit the same website to talk trash.

That was an old plan to try and make us more of a club, the regional rep was just an effort to have a figure head to try and organize get togethers more frequently, the plan didn't work. We remain a bunch of bums that visit the same website to talk trash.

my Yaris can beat your Leaf mofo:chain::chain:

Well I'm no exemplary member, but I'm gonna try to get all the west region members to join me in a beers and cheers carne asada here in the Bay Area. No matter how motley this crew is, it would be nice to connect faces to screen names so that we can start acting like a club anyway. :eating::beer:

And yes, you are invited Andy. ;)

Same here, last few years I've set up a Spring and Fall GTG. I post the event on the forum, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Usually get the same 4 trucks together. Kind of a bummer.

any news on bakersfield for October yet??

i was also looking for info on the Fall Fling at Van Nuys Park with the Chrysler Performance West (CPW) car club but haven't heard back from them yet, anybody else know when it is or going??

any news on bakersfield for October yet??

i was also looking for info on the Fall Fling at Van Nuys Park with the Chrysler Performance West (CPW) car club but haven't heard back from them yet, anybody else know when it is or going??

The fall CPW Event at Woodley Park hits around October but is not posted yet. You can sign up for email notices on their web site at cpwclub.com to get info when it's posted.

Shocks or lack there of

I keep being told by shops there are no shocks available for my 04 srt10 rc
What shocks has anyone been buying recently

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back