Walking Eagle

LoveThisTruck

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I only check my email like once a week.... some good ones this week:rock:

'Walking Eagle' Senator BARACK OBAMA was invited to address a major gathering of the American Indian Nation two weeks ago in upstate New York. HE spoke for almost an hour on HIS future plans for increasing every Native American's present standard of living, should HE one day become the President. HE referred to his career as a Senator, and how he had signed 'YES' for every Indian issue that came to his desk for approval.

Although the Senator was vague on the details of his plan, he seemed most enthusiastic about his future ideas for helping his 'red sisters and brothers'.

At the conclusion of his speech, the Tribes presented the Senator with a plaque inscribed with his new Indian name - Walking Eagle. The proud Senator then departed on his motorcade, waving to the crowds.

A news reporter later inquired to the group of Chiefs as to how they came to select the new name which they had given to the Senator. They explained that Walking Eagle is the name given to a bird so full of s --t it can no longer fly.
One just hopes the American people are as smart as the Indians.

LoveThisTruck said:
I only check my email like once a week.... some good ones this week:rock:

'Walking Eagle' Senator BARACK OBAMA was invited

One of the values of education is learning to check sources. A weak society is one that is so easily persuaded that they fail to do the work necessary to ascertain the veracity of materials that they use. We generally refer to the lemming concept that people blindly follow others without any effort to think or check what others tell them...

This story was posted years ago...with Bush in the place of Obama. If you were willing to do a little work, you would probably find that it was used generations before that.

Passing false information is basically lying.

While I have no preference in our current Presidential contest...the lack of intellectual honesty in all camps is really depressing.

Prof said:
One of the values of education is learning to check sources. A weak society is one that is so easily persuaded that they fail to do the work necessary to ascertain the veracity of materials that they use. We generally refer to the lemming concept that people blindly follow others without any effort to think or check what others tell them...

This story was posted years ago...with Bush in the place of Obama. If you were willing to do a little work, you would probably find that it was used generations before that.

While I have no preference in our current Presidential contest...the lack of intellectual honesty in all camps is really depressing.

Prof is right....blind knowledge leads to ignorance........but the story fits so well it was pleasant to read.....;)

One of the bright spots in being old as dirt is that most of the new stories I hear I have heard before!

It is a good humorous piece of fiction. I would have no problem if it were presented as a joke, or in a way that was not intended to sway opinions...its just propaganda, as it is presented...a tool that has been used in the past to subjugate societies by despots.

Prof said:
One of the bright spots in being old as dirt is that most of the new stories I hear I have heard before!

It is a good humorous piece of fiction. I would have no problem if it were presented as a joke, or in a way that was not intended to sway opinions...its just propaganda, as it is presented...a tool that has been used in the past to subjugate societies by despots.

Heck that is a joke! Wasn't it originally Jimmy Carter that was the object of the joke, or Clinton? I can't remember which but I'm sure if they were talking about a politician being full of shit it had to have been a Democrat.
:rock: :rock: :congrats:

supercar1of1 said:

Heck that is a joke! I'm sure if they were talking about a politician being full of shit it had to have been a Democrat.
:rock: :rock: :congrats:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
sorry, i agree.....
I stay out of threads like this but Obama is full of shit.
These days we need someone to vote for, not vote against.
I personally think the great Obama is full of it and think the bull between dem and rep need to end.

Only thing i can see helping in the next 20 years is voting people in now such as town, county, city and state officials that give a shit!!!

i have been drinking a little but i could still run a circle around this POS running for the dems right now.

want to talk about it??

pm me and i will give u my number :D

i will give u a ear full :p

Prof said:

I think that was a joke ,wasn't it ? :dontknow: ;) :D

EDIT : oops ! my bad ! after reading all the posts I see that someone already made this statement

Prof said:

I got it in an email... thought it was funny and posted it. Chill old man

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back