Wanted - Round Bar Tables and Chairs

Georgia Ken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
First -

I am wanting to buy between 5 to 10 round bar tables with 2 chairs for each table. Im wanting the chairs to have a cup holder in the arm.

Second -
I am wanting to buy between 10 to 15 chairs with wheels on the legs.

Third -
Need help in decorating the round bar tables. I want to put a Picutre of an SRT-10 in the center of the table. Also, I want to put VTCOA in a semi-cricle around the edge of the table so it appears twice. I hope you understand what Im talking about.

This is not for my house but for a room I am decorating to be a VTCOA room, elsewhere.

Anyone who can help me purchase these items for as little money as possible I will be appreciated. Send me a Pm with your phone number or I can send you a PM with my phone number

All help is appreciated and thanks
Ken

Georgia Ken said:
First -

I am wanting to buy between 5 to 10 round bar tables with 2 chairs for each table. Im wanting the chairs to have a cup holder in the arm.

Second -
I am wanting to buy between 10 to 15 chairs with wheels on the legs.

Third -
Need help in decorating the round bar tables. I want to put a Picutre of an SRT-10 in the center of the table. Also, I want to put VTCOA in a semi-cricle around the edge of the table so it appears twice. I hope you understand what Im talking about.

This is not for my house but for a room I am decorating to be a VTCOA room, elsewhere.

Anyone who can help me purchase these items for as little money as possible I will be appreciated. Send me a Pm with your phone number or I can send you a PM with my phone number

All help is appreciated and thanks
Ken
Sounds cool!! - I will look around out there :D

You looking for wood or metal or what the hell you lookin for there Ken ... more details of the tables please

Sorry,

Tables wooden, Oak is prefered because of it being light in color. The chairs need to have cloth in the seat and on the backand swivel. Solid color fabric is prefered. The tables are like those you find in a bar or pool hall.

Thanks for asking Wifey, I did need to be more specific.

The other type of chairs need to have a cloth seat and back and swivel. The can be plastic or wood or light metal.

Thanks

Thank you. :D

Are you doing inlays on the table, it sounds very nice :rock:

Wifey said:
Thank you. :D

Are you doing inlays on the table, it sounds very nice :rock:

What are inlays?? If it is decorative wood on top of the table, no. Just plain wood. Want to cover it with the PIcs of SRT-10 and the VTCOA.

Sorry, do not know much about inlays. Thanks for asking though.

Georgia Ken said:
What are inlays?? If it is decorative wood on top of the table, no. Just plain wood. Want to cover it with the PIcs of SRT-10 and the VTCOA.

Sorry, do not know much about inlays. Thanks for asking though.
Once you put the pics on, what are you covering it with?

This is not the third degree either ;) :p :D

Some type of laminate. Cant remember what it is exactly called at the moment. Have used it before on unfinished tables.

Georgia Ken said:
Some type of laminate. Cant remember what it is exactly called at the moment. Have used it before on unfinished tables.
Thanks, now I have a better idea of what you are looking for. :rock:

Georgia Ken said:
Thanks wifey for your help and I do like the third degree. Are you going to beat me, next. :rock:
Maybe for a peach smoothie :D

Post some pic's of the area you need to decorate ..... I will see if a can work some magic for ya.....I do pretty good work... the homes that I do average 8 days on the market and I raise the comps almost always

06__QUAD__SRT10 said:
Post some pic's of the area you need to decorate ..... I will see if a can work some magic for ya.....I do pretty good work... the homes that I do average 8 days on the market and I raise the comps almost always

Will be taking pics of the room on Monday. Will post them up for you.
Thanks

Also, will get measurements.

This is boring, but it is helpful information on a very good finishing product :D It is called Behr Build 50 and Jerry has used it many times in the days of wood finishing ............... :D

QUOTE from a wood finish forum regarding the product:

there are a couple of brand names that i'm aware of for this type of product...behr build 50 (behr, same people that make home depot's paint) and the other is a product called enviro-tech lite... you should be able to find either at your local independent paint store - if they don't carry it in stock, it is available through their sundry distributor.

these products are commonly referred to as super laminates with film builds of "50 times" that of conventional varnishes, urethanes, lacquers etc. what they actually are is a two component, high solids conversion varnish and they're actually pretty easy to apply. typically you pour the converted mixture onto your project and allow it to level itself out - on larger projects such as table tops, it may be necessary to brush through it once or twice to spread the product but be careful about over working it - it'll level just fine on its own...as far as the edges go, normally you would just let the mixture flow over the edge and drip onto the papers that ray was recommending you use - make sure you use enough of the mixture to coat the edges completely...once the mixture has dried (cured) use a utility knife to cut the drip marks flush against the bottom edge.

while this is a pretty easy product to work with, mistakes can be difficult to fix without removing the coating completely...you may want to experiment on some scrap lumber or a smaller project first. a note of caution though - these products contain small amounts of aromatic solvents plus ureic acid and formaldehyde - in other words they can turn out a pretty good stink while drying - you may want to do this in your garage or where you can get some good ventillation.

i hope this info is helpful...good luck on your project and welcome to the handyman club.

there are so many things i know nothing about, but i do know paint inside and out...

Georgia Ken said:
You found it. Yeah
Yeh - when you aren't drinking - read about this product okay :D :star:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back