was wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.

z-man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was wondering why it was so quiet over there. had a pm saying to go to a website but it was blotted out. thanks to the sickness for informing me. i guess when you post another web address it gets blocked.

Welcome!!
Yea, kind of quiet over at the 'other' place. The Sickness has us all covered. Loves us mucho. Glad to see you here...

Stretch

thanks. i almost got left behind. kind of like coming home from school only to find that your parents had moved.

had_to_have_it said:
thanks. i almost got left behind. kind of like coming home from school only to find that your parents had moved.

Too funny....I went by your work yesterday, but no one there. I was trying to inform you in person.

Esh

slow91 said:
Too funny....I went by your work yesterday, but no one there. I was trying to inform you in person.

Esh

....but he go side-tracked and got a burger instead ...:eek: :eek: :D

had_to_have_it said:

Bawahahahaha - That's funny! Imagine this group as your parents - Gawd would you be a F'd up individual!!:eek: :eek: :p :p :D :D :rolleyes:

Welcome Doooooood!:cool:

Nice to see you :D

had_to_have_it said:
i was wondering why it was so quiet over there. had a pm saying to go to a website but it was blotted out. thanks to the sickness for informing me. i guess when you post another web address it gets blocked.

Oh you are a baaad grl! YOu broke the rule...uh uh....tsk tsk tsk! :)

mauiSRT/10 said:
"Mom?? Dad??" "Anybody home"? "There's no food in the fridge"??? LOL

Welcome home dude!

patrick

that's when you go to your best friend's house and raid their fridge..:) :) :)

dallas said:
that's when you go to your best friend's house and raid their fridge..:) :) :)

Yea thats a good one!! My neighbor bakes brownies all the time for her business, you can smell them cooking in the air!!! I will go over and the kids will go "Patrick there are no brownies left" !!! So funny!!

patrick

had_to_have_it said:
Ur welcome Bro:rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back